Keiko Fujimori: I Wont Concede to Communism

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I put the video in a spoiler and urge men to lower the gaze and just read the subtitles

this speech briefly explains Keiko's noble fight against international Communism- in her own words and if anyone doubts that she is fighting Communist forces- listen to her words. she gives clear proof that she is indeed fighting reds.

even the US is against her. Russia is against her. the superpowers are against her. she's been threatened with incarceration. the woman is living proof that women are capable of being valiant.

I wanted a good ending. I wanted the Peruvian armed forces to put the hammer on the reds but apparently it isn't "politically correct" to throw reds out of helicopters these days. Supposedly it's illegal or something.

this video gives context to the anti-Communist battle in Peru.

It is looking certain that Keiko is going to lose and Peru's marxists are going to take over. Keiko is up against US, Russia and shady international forces. You'd think she's Pashtun. In any case, whether win lose- what ultimately matters is that what you fought for was right.

Last edited:
I read that I'm a Saudi agent. It would be good if it's true. It would make me very happy if Saudi was concerned about fighting Communism in Peru.

its too bad that the leading fighter against communism in peru happens to be a fujimori. it wont be surprising if she loses considering she carries that name

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
This woman (Keiko Fujimori) is allegedly a corrupt politician, from a dynasty of politicians who ruled Peru to the end of last century..

She's accusing her rival as being a 'Communist' while she embezzled money from foreign companies, while selling her own country. (typical Liberal Conservative)

If she loses this election, as she was in (preventive jail) back in 2018, she might return it (potentially facing 30 years of sentence).
This pseudo-McCarthy Attitude of rhetorical fallacy; believing firmly that your society has been infiltrated by "Commies" is a gaslighting method to discredite your political rivals.

She's ridiculously provocative to defy the Court Judges, for her to run for Presidency.
And as a Ruler, what has she done for her country, besides money-laundering and selling her people?

Sounds like a poisonous reptile with a Peruvian Hat.

Last edited:
its too bad that the leading fighter against communism in peru happens to be a fujimori. it wont be surprising if she loses considering she carries that name

Shining Path is like the Al-Shabaab of Peru except they're Maoists. They would rile up rural poor people. They would set off car bombs in the cities and deliberately target innocent people.

One of the people I've known for years was in Peru during the war with Shining Path. Alberto Fujimori was kind of brutal but he took down Shining Path.

Any Latin American politician strikes at the Fidel Castro type forces of the region- the media paints them as villains and US puppets, as though they can't possibly have their own ideas that aren't compatible with Communism. The media literally supports Communism.

Look at Pinochet, for example. In English you can easily find pro-Fidel content. But it is almost impossible to get pro-Pinochet media in English. And Alberto Fujimori was nicknamed Chinochet. The media is biased against the Fujimoris. Keiko was right to cite an international aspect.

Allegedly Keiko took bribes from a construction company. It isn't confirmed either way but even if it was true it's like stealing a candy bar compared to what Castillo wants.

Castillo's party literally self-describes itself as a Marxist-Leninist party. Also, Castillo is in league with terrorists.

The other day Castillo's supporters marched in Lima with machetes.

here is his supporters with their machetes... it's in Spanish because for some reason I haven't seen anything in English about it.... but if Keiko supporters did the same the English media would be telling people she's Hitler

This woman (Keiko Fujimori) is allegedly a corrupt politician, from a dynasty of politicians who ruled Peru to the end of last century..

She's accusing her rival as being a 'Communist' while she embezzled money from foreign companies, while selling her own country. (typical Liberal Conservative)

If she loses this election, as she was in (preventive jail) back in 2018, she might return it (potentially facing 30 years of sentence).
This pseudo-McCarthy Attitude of rhetorical fallacy; believing firmly that your society has been infiltrated by "Commies" is a gaslighting method to discredite your political rivals.

She's ridiculously provocative to defy the Court Judges, for her to run for Presidency.
And as a Ruler, what has she done for her country, besides money-laundering and selling her people?

Sounds like a poisonous reptile with a Peruvian Hat.

this is exactly the narrative being pushed. Castillo is literally a member of a party that describes itself as Marxist-Leninist. But us who support Keiko- we are seeing ghosts, we are hallucinating because we think someone in a Marxist-Leninist political party might have something to do with Communism?

that image describes him well. people can push the false "communism? what communism?" narrative but Castillo's opposition can see the truth. that is not even getting into his connections with terrorism.

this is exactly the narrative being pushed. Castillo is literally a member of a party that describes itself as Marxist-Leninist. But us who support Keiko- we are seeing ghosts, we are hallucinating because we think someone in a Marxist-Leninist political party might have something to do with Communism?

that image describes him well. people can push the false "communism? what communism?" narrative but Castillo's opposition can see the truth. that is not even getting into his connections with terrorism.

Are you not a big China supporter? Isn't Peru becoming communist good for China? @Omar del Sur

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Between Colera and Plague,

I'd not choose.
She's a sellout, a corrupt politician, and uses McCarthy shaming tactics and pays money to witnesses to avoid being incarcerated.

Both may have shady pasts, but she has deeper issues with her criminal activity.

Are you not a big China supporter? Isn't Peru becoming communist good for China? @Omar del Sur

I agree with Castillo on foreign policy but I'm with Keiko on domestic policy. I think she has a good idea with the "lets not turn Peru into a communist totalitarian dictatorship" stance.

I think it would be unethical to be willing to sacrifice Peru just for the foreign policy aim. A nation doesn't exist for the sake of its foreign policy. You look at Bukele- he is moving El Salvador towards China but he isn't doing failed Communist economics that wreck the economy. Even China isn't doing the Marxist economics.

Between Colera and Plague,

I'd not choose.
She's a sellout, a corrupt politician, and uses McCarthy shaming tactics and pays money to witnesses to avoid being incarcerated.

Both may have shady pasts, but she has deeper issues with her criminal activity.

Calling a Communist a Communist isn't a crime.

"The United States turns its back on Keiko Fujimori and describes Peru's elections as "fair" and "exemplary""

even if Communist forces win the battle- anti-Communist forces will win the war

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Pinochet put almost 100,000k people in internment camps, tortured/killed/disappeared thousands of Chileans but @Omar del Sur tried making a case for him.

:camby: Yo gtfo of this forum. Pinochet is worse than most dictators have ever been.

to my i
Pinochet put almost 100,000k people in internment camps, tortured/killed/disappeared thousands of Chileans but @Omar del Sur tried making a case for him.

:camby: Yo gtfo of this forum. Pinochet is worse than most dictators have ever been.

almost a hundred thousand? I think the number is fake.

But I mean... yeah... I support Pinochet. Your reaction doesn't surprise me given that the media hates him.

and I want to say too... if the reds keep it up, it's only a matter of time until they create a new Pinochet.... and millions will rally behind him (or her if it's Keiko)

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
to my i

almost a hundred thousand? I think the number is fake.

But I mean... yeah... I support Pinochet. Your reaction doesn't surprise me given that the media hates him.

You sound like a holocaust denier. Pinochet was a Latin American Houdini with how many people disappeared under his watch. Absolute disgusting dictator.

You sound like a holocaust denier. Pinochet was a Latin American Houdini with how many people disappeared under his watch. Absolute disgusting dictator.

General Pinochet was a warrior and a patriot who saved his country from becoming a Cuba-style totalitarian Communist dictatorship. For that, he is hated by the media. If you're so against him and what he did, go live in Cuba. Or do you want others to live under a system you yourself wouldn't want to live under?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
General Pinochet was a warrior and a patriot who saved his country from becoming a Cuba-style totalitarian Communist dictatorship. For that, he is hated by the media. If you're so against him and what he did, go live in Cuba. Or do you want others to live under a system you yourself wouldn't want to live under?
How about I just not live under a totalitarian dictatorship? :ayaanswag:

I don't get how the options you've presented are live under Castro or Pinochet. Both are sh*t.

How about I just not live under a totalitarian dictatorship? :ayaanswag:

I don't get how the options you've presented are live under Castro or Pinochet. Both are sh*t.

Those were the options for Chile. I'm just saying- how was Pinochet wrong?

And Pinochet is not totalitarian in the way Communism is. Communism demands you accept their view and tried to force their worldview on to you. Pinochet wasn't out to force a given worldview. He just didn't want you to do things like engage in literal terrorism for the sake of Marxist ideology.

Trending

Latest posts