Keiko Fujimori: I Wont Concede to Communism

the reality is that Allende is whitewashed. you literally cannot find basically anything in English that gives the pro-Pinochet side of the story

1624622992065.jpeg

this book is about 1600 pages and the author lived through the events. i forget what his actual position was but he was some high-ranking person.

it is not only the interpretation that is completely different than the material in English.... which is basically all in favor of the Marxist Allende...

not only the interpretation is different- even the facts are different. the reality is that even in Spanish the media slant is against Pinochet but if you dig there is some pro-Pinochet media... but in English there is basically no media that supports Pinochet

even Nicaragua- I challenge people to show me anything pro-Somoza in English. or pro-Keiko in English.

You look at Keiko. Somoza. Pinochet. Franco. The media hates them.

So according to the media perspective- a country facing a Communist takeover should just sit-back and allow it? You're a villain if you are in a place experiencing that situation and you want to fight back to defend your country- supposedly.

I can give hours and hours of pro-Keiko media in Spanish. But I don't know of any pro-Keiko media in English. Has TRT supported Keiko? CNN? RT? Why is the international media against her but a lot of the Peruvian and Latin American media is for her? It really shows which side is being backed by international forces.

Last edited:
B694464-B-C526-4380-88-F3-1-EC615-C86-EDD.png

42-C440-DC-06-B9-4-D44-AEBA-1-F4-C131-A6-C8-D.png

This man is a pro-Castillo propagandist. In the blue with the mustache.

And what symbol is he using? He is clearly giving a Masonic gesture.

EAF6DE0F-AB13-4996-A674-F4FEDBDE20DD.jpeg

^a book on Scottish Rite freemasonry

amlo-abrazo.jpg

^Obrador, Freemason and current Mexican President

Keiko literally has international Freemasonry against her