Keeping up with Kismayo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kismaayo reminds me of South Africa.

In South africa whites built all the institutions, the economy, the agriculture, basically everything, then bantus saw the success and started moving in and subsequently destroyed it.

Kismaayo was built by hardworking, honest courageous Harti men. Hartis moved down to kismaayo around 300 years ago and built it from scratch over the years. Other somalis (ogaden mareehan) started seeing the success and started moving in gradually, then a bantu minority working in the agriculture started arriving in small numbers. After the civil war with Siad Barres government collapse, everything was destroyed and the bantu minority doubled in number in only 2 decades. Now the descendants of the original harti men (dhulbahante and majerteen) are a minority in the very same settlement their ancestors built.

Now the city is Kampala central, 3 Madows for every somali.

RIP kismaayo you will be remembered
Yeah just like how south Africa originally belonged to bantu kismayo originally belonged to bajun

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Yeah just like how south Africa originally belonged to bantu kismayo originally belonged to bajun
South africa never belonged to the bantu, thats the point im making.

South africa belonged to khoisan people, google them, they were replaced by bantus who only came to SA after the so called evil whites built it.

South africa never belonged to the bantu, thats the point im making.

South africa belonged to khoisan people, google them, they were replaced by bantus who only came to SA after the so called evil whites built it.
I know what they are but that doesn't really justify claiming as if whites were native to south africa.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I know what they are but that doesn't really justify claiming as if whites were native to south africa.
And nobody said hartis were native to kismaayo either, we moved down there and created something from nothing, just like how whites moved to SA and created something from nothing.

Honestly you seem like a brainlet, how low is your IQ?

And nobody said hartis were native to kismaayo either, we moved down there and created something from nothing, just like how whites moved to SA and created something from nothing.

Honestly you seem like a brainlet, how low is your IQ?
Stop talking about iq stay on subject last quote was about whites in south africa now kismayo.
I unlike you have read multiple British books about all Somalis that includes kismayo :mjlol:

It's now a Ugandan city

Do-r22CX4AExBSK.jpg
They are Somali bantus you ignorant

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This was beautifully shot. Whoever her cameraman is deserves a raise and the editor also.

Try watching it on 4k ultra HD tv :banderas::banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.