Keeping up with Kismayo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's now a Ugandan city

Do-r22CX4AExBSK.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Forgets that her eggs are depleted

Last edited:
LMAO @ the habaryar that said she doesn't ask her relatives abroad for their haram ceyr money kkk
lmao that made laugh ngl, the lowkey shade. Im happy she's independent wallahi inspirational, more Somalis need to be like her and not rely on remittances.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Kismayo is one of the most if not the most beautiful Somali city.:banderas:

Its funny that they have to do advertising to get people to learn to eat fish.:gucciwhat:

We are such a weird country, longest coastline on the continetent but no one cares to eat fish:mjlol:

Kaneeco infested place and horrible environment in my opinion. I wish it had a better environment.

Freaking kaneecos :gucciwhat:

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Kismaayo reminds me of South Africa.

In South africa whites built all the institutions, the economy, the agriculture, basically everything, then bantus saw the success and started moving in and subsequently destroyed it.

Kismaayo was built by hardworking, honest courageous Harti men. Hartis moved down to kismaayo around 300 years ago and built it from scratch over the years. Other somalis (ogaden mareehan) started seeing the success and started moving in gradually, then a bantu minority working in the agriculture started arriving in small numbers. After the civil war with Siad Barres government collapse, everything was destroyed and the bantu minority doubled in number in only 2 decades. Now the descendants of the original harti men (dhulbahante and majerteen) are a minority in the very same settlement their ancestors built.

Now the city is Kampala central, 3 Madows for every somali.

RIP kismaayo you will be remembered

Its funny that they have to do advertising to get people to learn to eat fish.:gucciwhat:

We are such a weird country, longest coastline on the continetent but no one cares to eat fish:mjlol:
they really dont want to eat fish at all its shocking, Somalis look down on eating fish it seems we rather eat meat and more meat it's not good. I always wonder how we starve when we have an abundance of fish.

Kaneeco infested place and horrible environment in my opinion. I wish it had weather like Buurgaabo
I heard its kaneeco infested but it has unique beauty nonetheless.

In South africa whites built all the institutions, the economy, the agriculture, basically everything, then bantus saw the success and started moving in and subsequently destroyed it.

Kismaayo was built by hardworking, honest courageous Harti men. Hartis moved down to kismaayo around 300 years ago and built it from scratch over the years. Other somalis (ogaden mareehan) started seeing the success and started moving in gradually, then a bantu minority working in the agriculture started arriving in small numbers. After the civil war with Siad Barres government collapse, everything was destroyed and the bantu minority doubled in number in only 2 decades. Now the descendants of the original harti men (dhulbahante and majerteen) are a minority in the very same settlement their ancestors built.

Hartis are more united than ever in Kismayo which sustained them to this day.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
they really dont want to eat fish at all its shocking, Somalis look down on eating fish it seems we rather eat meat and more meat it's not good. I always wonder how we starve when we have an abundance of fish.

Its caajiib wallahi, relative to population size and coastline its should be impossible to suffer a famine.:damedamn:

this,

kismaayo is beyond recoverable
We'll need a Northern alliance between Somali Galbeed+Waqooyi Galbeed + Puntland to save Somaliweyn.

Somali Galbeed will take care of the Oromo omotic Madows & Waqooyi Galbeed + Puntland should liberate the South from Bantu Madows.
:yousmart:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Brother let’s make Kismaayo great (harti) again I’m gonna start making MKGA hats:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending