'Keeping a man'.

you can find a submissive woman anywhere. she may not be inherently submissive to you but if you win her over she will be, thats how the odayaal used to win over the most beautiful women who turned them down.
in terms of keeping a man its really about your character and vice versa. no one wants a lazy useless woman or a abusive good for nothing man. apart from that you can always find a common ground and coexist in peace.
Translation without any sugar coating:
Women are objects to be used as you please. If they reject you, keep bothering them because as we all know women's value comes primarily from their willingness to offer men access to them, as a man you are justified in forcibly acquiring access to women(i.e. rape and sexual harassment) because that's how the old men used to get women who rejected their advances.

P.S. It's interesting you also use verbs like 'find' for women and more humanizing verbs like 'keep' for men. You have proven all of @Angelina 's points.

Xaruun

VIP
Women are objects to be used as you please. If they reject you, keep bothering them because as we all know women's value comes primarily from their willingness to offer men access to them, as a man you are justified in forcibly acquiring access to women(i.e. rape and sexual harassment) because that's how the old men used to get women who rejected their advances.

P.S. It's interesting you also use verbs like 'find' for women and more humanizing verbs like 'keep' for men. You have proven all of @Angelina 's points.
All you do is qashin every post made by a male. Your opinion has no value

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent

1611504841414.png

lol in what earth is the ratio so off that a woman needs to or has stay with a man? Lol continue kidding yourself old man and while you at it stop harassing minors.
Men are the once who are easily replaceable all we have to do is dress pretty or show little skin🤣 ratio my🍑😂😂no need to act desperate ladies.if a woman chooses to stay single its because she's a smart woman not because she can't find a man like they like to believe.

Last edited:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
This bad thread got pages while my carefully researched thread got 6 replies :kodaksmiley:

Royalflush

novacane

you chatting about verbs like they trans pronouns:drakekidding:
its caadi young haliimo youll wake up when your a bit older and enter the game

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You claim to support @Angelina when she said both spouses should keep each other happy yet you defended even supported someone who said 'Please Angelina, if your gonna marry someone let them know you want equal rights. Don’t let him waste his money and time.'
Just admit you are a rabid misogynist it's better than lying and presenting yourself as an ally when you clearly aren't.:leon::mjlaugh::mjpls:
I defended him because what he said was sensible.

Before she marries anyone she should tell them exactly what she wants and expects from the marriage. If she doesn’t want equal rights then so be it.

Also, I never said I wasn’t a misogynist. No shame in admitting it.

Women having their own money is not career driven. Money is money, something people need to survive. Why would a woman having that make you feel uncomfortable?

Also, sorry to break it to you, but you don't speak for all Somali men.

Also, what does femininity have to do with that. Khadijah was the epitomy of femininity and she had her own business. Btw, Khadijah wasn't the only Muslim woman to have her own business or money.

Furthermore, many women run successful businesses from home, whilst caring for their families. So ask yourself if you have an issue with that. Because if you do, it seems you have an issue with women having money of their own fullstop.
Now a days if a women makes more money than her counter part she will feel superior and will want to lead. Y’all just take one part and you wanna twist it into your own shit.

Now a days if a women makes more money than her counter part she will feel superior and will want to lead. Y’all just take one part and you wanna twist it into your own shit.

What is there to twist? Instead of feeling inadequate and insecure, work on yourself. Why should women hinder their potiential for you to feel like a man? Wtf

I don't condone people thinking they are superior because they have money. That is reer miiy behavior.

What is there to twist? Instead of feeling inadequate and insecure, work on yourself. Why should women hinder their potiential for you to feel like a man? Wtf

I don't condone people thinking they are superior because they have money. That is reer miiy behavior.
Most Women can’t respect their man unless he makes more than her in this day in age that’s just how it is. I don’t have a issue with my wife making more than me but she will most likely not respect me to lead her

Trending

Latest posts