'Keeping a man'.

So now it’s misogynistic to treat your husband well? :mugshotman:
People talk about keeping women around too. Every time there’s a cheating thread or whatever somebody goes on about how the husband deserved to get screwed over and wasn’t satisfying her needs

Saxib, you clearly have reading issues. You've read this entire thread so wrong, that I am embarrassed for you.

Clearly, both parties should be trying to make each other happy. I advocate for women to try and make their husbands happy and for their husbands to make them happy.

Well, that is the problem with men like you. You can't keep any women as you lack manners and aklaaq. What good man talks about sleeping around?

I think you should focus on your duties of being a good husband and man, for starters stop advocating haraam.
did i say i sleep around? i just said those type of women are good for that not good for Guur

Western women and let me be clear there are traditional western women also though they are in the minority so im not generalizing saying they all the same but majority of western women are only good for having fun with and not good for marriage this is the reality

Having fun with a girl is one thing and its anther making her your wife

did i say i sleep around? i just said those type of women are good for that not good for Guur

Western women and let me be clear there are traditional western women also though they are in the minority so im not generalizing saying they all the same but majority of western women are only good for having fun with and not good for marriage this is the reality

Having fun with a girl is one thing and its anther making her your wife

We've all seen your other threads and you do indeed advocate questionable things.
I suggest you learn how to keep a woman. So far, you're not a man who can be taken seriously.

Also, why is there high divorce rates back home in Somalia. The women there are clearly traditional.

We've all seen your other threads and you do indeed advocate questionable things.
I suggest you learn how to keep a woman. So far, you're not a man who can be taken seriously.

Also, why is there high divorce rates back home in Somalia. The women there are clearly traditional.
the divorce rates is not comparable to the ones in the west not even close

ask 100 somali or muslim men if they would prefer a traditional woman or a western woman for marriage 95 percent will say traditional

the divorce rates is not comparable to the ones in the west not even close

ask 100 somali or muslim men if they would prefer a traditional woman or a western woman for marriage 95 percent will say traditional

Its bad. I went back recently and I found it heartbreaking seeing many under 20s with two kids already.

Also, what you consider Western, another man will not. You seem to have issues with women having their own business or money. Which is crazy, as back home it is common to see women with dukaans ect.

Its bad. I went back recently and I found it heartbreaking seeing under 20s with two kids already.

Also, what you consider Western, another man will not. You seem to have issues with women having their own business or money. Which is crazy, as back home it is common to see women with dukaans ect.
I know every real man wants a feminine woman who lets him be the leader this is across the board i speak with men all my friends are men we talk in barber shops etc so i know what we like more then you
somali men like their woman who is feminine and is caring has who is not career driven and is traditional for a wife this is universal and will never change its just want they want that doesn't mean thats what they get but thats what they like.

I know every real man wants a feminine woman who lets him be the leader this is across the board i speak with men all my friends are men we talk in barber shops etc so i know what we like more then you
somali men like their woman who is feminine and is caring has who is not career driven and is traditional for a wife this is universal and will never change its just want they want that doesn't mean thats what they get but thats what they like.

Women having their own money is not career driven. Money is money, something people need to survive. Why would a woman having that make you feel uncomfortable?

Also, sorry to break it to you, but you don't speak for all Somali men.

Also, what does femininity have to do with that. Khadijah was the epitomy of femininity and she had her own business. Btw, Khadijah wasn't the only Muslim woman to have her own business or money.

Furthermore, many women run successful businesses from home, whilst caring for their families. So ask yourself if you have an issue with that. Because if you do, it seems you have an issue with women having money of their own fullstop.

Unlike men, women can get sex whenever they want. However men are more likely to abandon their offspring (and families) than women, if that happens she and her children are screwed.

Unlike men, women can get sex whenever they want. However men are more likely to abandon their offspring (and families) than women, if that happens her and her children are screwed.

Not in this day and age. Plus, child support, joint custody ect exists. The relationship a couple have, should be seperate to the relationship of father and child.

I think a lot of women would rather be happy and single with their sanity in tact than be in a relationship in which their rights are not being fulfilled.

Same for men, but due to some men's ego and entitlement issues they can't fathom that women feel the exact same way.

Women are absolutely entitled to demand their legitimate rights. One problem is when there is a demand for rights that aren't actually legitimate (neither sex has a right to commit zina, for example), another problem is when the legitimate rights of women aren't respected.

For example, women are supposed to be treated in a gentle way and also a person shouldn't be rude.

Obviously, internet trolls cannot be expected to act in line with what Islam teaches.

The best thing imo is for both sexes to go for a pious spouse who will really implement what Islam teaches and not just the bits they find convenient, not just demanding their rights while ignoring the rights of the other.

Not in this day and age. Plus, child support, joint custody ect exists. The relationship a couple have, should be seperate to the relationship of father and child.

I think a lot of women would rather be happy and single with their sanity in tact than be in a relationship in which their rights are not being fulfilled.

Same for men, but due to some men's ego and entitlement issues they can't fathom that women feel the exact same way.
You say to make those relationships separate but this is evolutionary biology, they're all interconnected. Monogamous relationships were developed as a means for more paternal certainty (for the man) and to ensure paternal investment (for the mother). Women have more invested (9 months/child, chemical emotions, smaller window to reproduce vs. an instant for the father) in these relationships.

Despite child support and joint custody, the children will still be worse off without their father. Increased risk of drug abuse, criminal inclinations, likelihood of prison, poorer, lower educational achievement, likelihood of becoming a homosexual, etc.

Btw there's more mothers than there are fathers, always been this way and the skew was way more severe in the past.

You say to make those relationships separate but this is evolutionary biology, they're all interconnected. Monogamous relationships were developed as a means for more paternal certainty (for the man) and to ensure paternal investment (for the mother). Women have more invested (9 months/child, chemical emotions, smaller window to reproduce vs. an instant for the father) in these relationships.

Despite child support and joint custody, the children will still be worse off without their father. Increased risk of drug abuse, criminal inclinations, likelihood of prison, poorer, lower educational achievement, likelihood of becoming a homosexual, etc.

Btw there's more mothers than there are fathers, always been this way and the skew was way more severe in the past.

Many of the issues you've mentioned is expounded even more by poverty. Working class single mothers who's child's father refuses to cooperate with them to help them raise the child are effected a lot more by this, than lets say upper Middle Class children who have divorced parents but see dad half the week or on the Weekend. Joint custody means you see both parents equally.

The thing is, people can co-parent. Whilst this is not ideal, certain communities simply refuse to do this.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Listen bruh, instead of complaining and whining. Live how you want to live. You can keep a man or not, that’s your problem.

Please angelina, if your gonna marry someone let them know you want equal rights. Don’t let him waste his money and time.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Again, someone who has reading comprehension issues.

At this rate, this is embarrassing. Get your reading level up.
Get your money up, since no man will be willing to deal with you.

Get your money up, since no man will be willing to deal with you.

Why because I believe that both men and women should try and keep each other happy?

Anyone who has issues with my post clearly thinks marriage is one sided and that only the man's needs should be taken into consideration.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Do you have comprehension issues as well?
Before you accuse every person with having “comprehension issues”. You should take a step back, and think. “Maybe I’m the problem. Maybe I am just misconveying my point?”.

But of course that would require minimal self awareness.

Trending

Latest posts