KayPassion Appreciation Thread

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Ik she was getting clowned over wiping the guys ass, but if you listen to her story mashallah she always tried to do the right thing but was just misguided

she never committed zina w the dude, she’s married with one witness which is odd but I still 100% halal

i am certain she married the ajnabi because she was in love or so she thought and there weren’t faraxs available maybe?

anyways I admire the way she said Somali men weren’t that bad as people claim, and I also wish her good fortune in raising her son. He may not have a tribe from his father but he is Somali to me :salute:

kay passion inshallah life gets easier ameen

Ik she was getting clowned over wiping the guys ass, but if you listen to her story mashallah she always tried to do the right thing but was just misguided

she never committed zina w the dude, she’s married with one witness which is odd but I still 100% halal

i am certain she married the ajnabi because she was in love or so she thought and there weren’t faraxs available maybe?

anyways I admire the way she said Somali men weren’t that bad as people claim, and I also wish her good fortune in raising her son. He may not have a tribe from his father but he is Somali to me :salute:

she married a guy that everyone in her life told her not to marry, why do people feel sympathy for her.? The only person I feel bad for is the child because he was born into a relationship that was made to fail and had no chance to begin with. The child is the one that will suffer the most.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
she married a guy that everyone in her life told her not to marry, why do people feel sympathy for her. The only person I feel bad for is the child because he was born into a relationship that was made to fail.
Regardless she was very insecure due to her looks and wasn’t bright at the time and the ajnabi manipulated her harshly
I feel bad for her and the child because the father won’t be there and because as a Somali man, I know no Somali man will wife her now tbh
These dudes already dislike single moms a mother of a half black kid....
You gotta feel sorry tbh

Regardless she was very insecure due to her looks and wasn’t bright at the time and the ajnabi manipulated her harshly
I feel bad for her and the child because the father won’t be there and because as a Somali man, I know no Somali man will wife her now tbh
These dudes already dislike single moms a mother of a half black kid....
You gotta feel sorry tbh

the reason why they are disliked is because 99% of the time, they get with an ajanbi out of self hate and dislike for somali men and even the somali community as a whole. If the relationships were genuine, nobody would care.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter

No idea what you’re talking about care to inform me?

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
No idea what you’re talking about care to inform me?
This miskin YouTube girl named KayPassion
She married an ajnabi black dude when her family said not to, they had a kid he physically abused her and she went back to her fam
Proceeded to retell the events on YouTube to hundreds of thousands of people

Trending