Karmel women who lighten their skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They cant be hawiye though as they are darkest of somali race. Maybe they RX or something
are you serious? why would the same ethnicity with the same autosomal DNA be darker or lighter than one another? must be a qabiilist and colorist troll post no way you believe this

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't think their women being somewhat lighter on average is arguable. As I said, it's a well-documented thing among Humans that they seem to somewhat sexually select for. However you are totally correct overall, sis. There is something much, much deeper going on with the way Jare*r women are treated and their features are seen. It goes well beyond skin color.

Even their hair is vilified and droves of them are driven by western beauty standards to straighten it or basically wear wigs. I was shocked when a woman once told me she couldn't walk around with a well-kempt afro at work cos it would be seen as "unprofessional" and I've seen enough of cadaans and other groups insulting jar*er folks' facial features like their noses and more robust looks a lot too as you surely have. Everything that makes them different from white and off-white women is treated like a flaw and it's disgusting and not natural in the least.

I don't think their women being somewhat lighter on average is arguable. As I said, it's a well-documented thing among Humans that they seem to somewhat sexually select for. However you are totally correct overall, sis. There is something much, much deeper going on with the way Jare*r women are treated and their features are seen. It goes well beyond skin color.

Even their hair is vilified and droves of them are driven by western beauty standards to straighten it or basically wear wigs. I was shocked when a woman once told me she couldn't walk around with a well-kempt afro at work cos it would be seen as "unprofessional" and I've seen enough of cadaans and other groups insulting jar*er folks' facial features like their noses and more robust looks a lot too as you surely have. Everything that makes them different from white and off-white women is treated like a flaw and it's disgusting and not natural in the least.

Yh, but its one thing to experience this at the hands of foreigners who look nothing like you. But to experience this from your own men is insanity.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Yh, but its one thing to experience this at the hands of foreigners who look nothing like you. But to experience this from your own men is insanity.

Yeah, modern jare*r and non-cadaan folk in general have internalized a lot of messed up stuff that they take out on their women. Even Khaleejis idolize features like blondism, being pale and blue-eyed. There's nothing natural about that. Not that there is something wrong with those features in themselves but think of it this way; Khaleeji men in part sexually selected for their women to look the way they do after centuries upon centuries of unions. Does it really make sense that some phenotype that would almost never occur among them is somehow the "natural" beauty standard they would immediately select over their women? It's definitely the constant influence of western media (p0rn is a big one in my opinion) warping a lot of these guys' brains.

are you serious? why would the same ethnicity with the same autosomal DNA be darker or lighter than one another? must be a qabiilist and colorist troll post no way you believe this
There are small variation in skin tones due to interbreeding within sub-sun clans
Where do you think nickname Hawiye futo madoobe comes from??

Lol being fair skinned is not that common. Lets not be delusional. You're either lying to make a point or mad. We have light skin people, but they make up 10-15% at most and back home most are much darker. Also, bleaching is rampant.

Most Somalis are maariin. We are a brown skinned group of people so you can't compare it to height becauase there are more variations of height than skin colors amongst Somalis.

Being colourist for SSA Africans is dumb. Is like white men taking the piss out of light white women and saying very tanned women who look Mediterranean are the gold standard when they make up a minority. But cadaans have pride, unlike the xoolo we have running around.
well said! That’s mainly what differentiates the white men from the rest. They promote their own ideals, their own viewpoints and standards above all else. And leave it to the black men to do the exact opposite. Other men of other races usually fall somewhere in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending