Karmel women who lighten their skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are not ethnic somalis they are arab- Indian mutts and they only exist in that small area of xamar
mf they were hawiye.... they looked somali and were lightskinned like me. even some mfs in my fam are lightskinned.
im not talkin bout xamar cadcad

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
This might upset some but there is some slight evolutionary basis behind the idea of society desiring women to be paler that isn't caused by cadaans and their beauty standards. It's actually basic Human sexual dimorphism that women are on average less pigmented than men. Even among cadaans, from what I recall, it has been shown that their women have somewhat higher rates of blondism, blue eyes and very pale skin. And you see accounts even during the Middle-Ages before Europeans came across the New World and took off where people use terminology like "fair maiden".

It was even the old Somali beauty mentality. I caught it with an old ayeeyo when she once weirdly said to me that my being rather dark was a "good thing for a man" and that pale men are seen as girly and dumb in Somali society. I asked her about girls and she said it was the opposite and that a girl should be lighter skinned. A Habesha friend confirmed that this was the mentality among old Habeshas too. Even among some surveys I've seen done in the west you see that women tend to favor darker featured men (brown over blue eyes and so on) cos it somehow seems more "dominant" to them or something whereas the opposite seems true for males regarding females.

But of course the absurd extremes it's reached now is likely due to Europeans.

You said whole neighborhood of light skin somalis that means cadcad

There not neighborhoods of full light skin somalis only as somalis are diverse in color even within family
i meant like a whole street mf.. most of the mfs there were lightskinned... :mjkkk:

This might upset some but there is some slight evolutionary basis behind the idea of society desiring women to be paler that isn't caused by cadaans and their beauty standards. It's actually basic Human sexual dimorphism that women are on average less pigmented than men. Even among cadaans, from what I recall, it has been shown that their women have somewhat higher rates of blondism, blue eyes and very pale skin. And you see accounts even during the Middle-Ages before Europeans came across the New World and took off where people use terminology like "fair maiden". It was even the old Somali beauty mentality. I caught with an old ayeeyo when she once weirdly said to me that my being rather dark was a "good thing for a man" and that pale men are seen as girly and dumb in Somali society. I asked her about girls and she said it was the opposite and that a girl should be lighter skinned. A Habesha friend confirmed that this was the mentality among old Habeshas too.

But of course the absurd extremes it's reached now is likely due to Europeans.
There are plenty of beautiful darkskinned somali women
1616950485500.png
1616950516757.png
1616950560234.png
1616950569885.png

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

I never said otherwise, abaayo. I even prefer darker-skinned women, personally. Just saying that there seems an evolutionary basis for why so many societies seem to prefer women to be paler. It is genetically programmed in us as a species for men to be darker on average than women and, for whatever reason, the average man tends to prefer a woman from his group who is at least lighter than him whereas women seem to prefer the opposite, consciously or subconsciously. So it's not all cadaans' fault, I think. But this whole unnatural need to be SUPER light and wear colored contacts and stuff among many non-white women nowadays is definitely, in my opinion, caused by cadaans being the global beauty standard.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
90% of xalimos I've met who were 10 10 were red/dark skinned nothing matches the glow of the sun bouncing off their skin :banderas:
maybe its cuh im not brainwashed by gaalo propoganda but I never got the hate and I dont like the bleached look thats popular in geisa the women there look ill with that ashy look
They avoid sunlight for fear of it darkening their ass.

I never said otherwise, abaayo. I even prefer darker-skinned women, personally. Just saying that there seems an evolutionary basis for why so many societies seem to prefer women to be paler. It is genetically programmed in us as a species for men to be darker on average than women and, for whatever reason, the average man tends to prefer a woman from his group who is at least lighter than him whereas women seem to prefer the opposite, consciously or subconsciously. So it's not all cadaans' fault, I think. But this whole unnatural need to be SUPER light and wear colored contacts and stuff among many non-white women nowadays is definitely, in my opinion, caused by cadaans being the global beauty standard.

How does that theory work with other SSA's? Somalis have the light skin gene, and some of our people are light skined, but the same can't be said for the majority of Bantus or Nilotes. So, now when black men prefer lighter women how can it be evolutionary?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
How does that theory work with other SSA's? Somalis have the light skin gene, and some of our people are light skined, but the same can't be said for the majority of Bantus or Nilotes. So, now when black men prefer lighter women how can it be evolutionary?

Even with these populations if you pay close attention the women are on average lighter than the men. It is a basic and well-documented Human sexual dimorphic trait, from what I gather. Caused by either sexual selection or just the male vs female hormonal makeup with men just naturally tending to produce more pigment.

But that's where I say the western influence nowadays is obvious as in nature a human male might prefer a woman who is "lighter" but really just lighter within the context of his own people that he is used to. It doesn't make much sense for a madow dude to be thirsting after a woman with the skin-tone of a Maghrebi or Northern European, for instance. That's too great of a difference in my opinion to fit with the evolutionary stuff.

But either way, the point is that cadaans are not fully responsible for why societies all over the world and women all over the world have it in their head that being paler = better. At least it doesn't seem so. They've just turbo charged it, I think.

Imho, most 10/10 attractive Xalimos were fair in skin-tone. I can sort of see why some (Xalimos) would forcefully put themselves through the process of bleaching.

Nonetheless, I still met many dark skin beauties, but they're on the level as the light-skin ones. :nvjpqts:

Even with these populations if you pay close attention the women are on average lighter than the men. It is a basic and well-documented Human sexual dimorphic trait, from what I gather. Caused by either sexual selection or just the male vs female hormonal makeup with men just naturally tending to produce more pigment.

But that's where I say the western influence nowadays is obvious as in nature a human male might prefer a woman who is "lighter" but really just lighter within the context of his own people that he is used to. It doesn't make much sense for a madow dude to be thirsting after a woman with the skin-tone of a Maghrebi or Northern European, for instance. That's too great of a difference in my opinion to fit with the evolutionary stuff.

But either way, the point is that cadaans are not fully responsible for why societies all over the world and women all over the world have it in their head that being paler = better. At least it doesn't seem so. They've just turbo charged it, I think.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending