Karma hits me hard

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Factsss drinking milk out of a bag must be affecting them more then I thought

I eat the cat like locust hommie
Imma real niggah, I please every inch of a womans body. You boys out here vomiting like fa'ggots when you hear the word pussy.
We eat that shit then we slip in ya dig

And yeah them titties were drippin wet like the Amazon. So I sucked on them too

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
He can’t be a Minnesota niqqa, he would be clowned out of the state if he said that with confidence. He has to be those grimy Canadians.

We reppin the WestCoast out here cuddy

If you're from MN, that's an automatic L
You cant rock with this crew hommie
Kor ugu bax

We reppin the WestCoast out here cuddy

If you're from MN, that's an automatic L
You cant rock with this crew hommie
Kor ugu bax
What do you run out in the west coast lol. Latinos and Chinese run shit there. Y’all be Sharing designer belts and you’re state on fire dawg, air quality so shit you can’t even go outside. I’m assuming you from Cali, if you from Oregon or Washington don’t even speak bro. We atleast run Minnesota ask @Geeljire lotus

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I eat the cat like locust hommie
Imma real niggah, I please every inch of a womans body. You boys out here vomiting like fa'ggots when you hear the word pussy.
We eat that shit then we slip in ya dig

And yeah them titties were drippin wet like the Amazon. So I sucked on them too
What do you run out in the west coast lol. Latinos and Chinese run shit there. Y’all be Sharing designer belts and you’re state on fire dawg, air quality so shit you can’t even go outside. I’m assuming you from Cali, if you from Oregon or Washington don’t even speak bro. We atleast run Minnesota ask @Geeljire lotus

Let me tell you something bruh #Dead
Send me all the es in your contacts, and we'll see who runs shit. We talkin about pussy and game, and you out here talking about dudes and their swag. Dont worry about how a niggah dress, just ask for some relationship advice and I gotchu

Let me tell you something bruh #Dead
Send me all the b****es in your contacts, and we'll see who runs shit. We talkin about pussy and game, and you out here talking about dudes and their swag. Dont worry about how a niggah dress, just ask for some relationship advice and I gotchu
I’m halal dawg

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
How is that even a karma
It’s not like you guys had a relationship to begin with

Its Karma because I lead girls on and then only dm them when I want some pun@ni

Shorty ain't massaging me when I want.
Shes only in my dms when she wants some D

AKA...Karma's a b!tch

Again I'm not complaining, I actually like this arrangement. But what goes around does fu'cking come around lol

Last edited:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Be caadi bro, you guys didn't fight or anything. No need to avoid yet.

You're right man. Imma play it cool. But I dont like that awkward shit wlhi. We can do our own little shit on the side. But when I come to validate my ticket, i want it to be quick and professional.
"Hey how u doin"
"Good, hbu?"
"Great, heres my ticket, I'm clocked out!"
**Hands me back my ticket**

"Have a good day"

That's what I mean by professional.
None of that winking, touching, or prolonged conversations. That's when I gotta switch receptionists.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Shit went left on me...

That same girl, damn receptionist is now tryna get me fired :snoop:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
My shit was a little different man
Shes mad because I dont come by as much to validate my tickets. She called me at midnight a few nights ago, and I let that shit go to voicemail. Like I said I dont bounce when a girl calls asking for pipe. I make her wait for it. Magic wlhi. It does wonders.
But anyways, I pull up to work and I decided to go see her on that day.
She was sitting there at the reception with a fuckin attitude like...I could already see it

She shrugs and aske, "Why you ghosting me?"

I'm like, "Yo, I'm running late, I cant really talk rn. I need my shit validated. I'll text you later-'

She hands me back my ticket, and when I pulled up at the parking garage, I inserted my ticket in the parking meter and NADA :wtf:
shit wasnt even validated, it was asking me to pay and shit. So i use the call button, called up the parking team and give them my employee number. It was a process but it got me out.

She had one job and she fucking with me already , all that because I didnt wanna come see her.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
They be wearing tights and sh*t
This girl in particular was chatting me up bare when I was tryna do work and when I clocked out she asked me for my number. I asked her why and she said it's because I like talking to you so I gave it to her and smacked her ass

The manager was moving like fakkit and eh told me that I should hand in my two week notice. I told that f*ck nigga that y'all gonna have to fire me I want my unemployment benefits bytch :heh:
My shit was a little different man
Shes mad because I dont come by as much to validate my tickets. She called me at midnight a few nights ago, and I let that shit go to voicemail. Like I said I dont bounce when a girl calls asking for pipe. I make her wait for it. Magic wlhi. It does wonders.
But anyways, I pull up to work and I decided to to see her to see her that day.
She was sitting there at the reception with a fuckin attitude like...I could already see it

She shrugs and aske, "Why you ghosting me?"

I'm like, "Yo, I'm running late, I cant really talk rn. I need my shit validated. I'll text you later-'

She hands me back my ticket, and when I pulled up at the parking garage, I inserted my ticket in the parking meter and NADA :wtf:
shit wasnt even validated, it was asking me to pay and shit. So i use the call button, called up the parking team and give them my employee number. It was a process but it got me out.

She had one job and she fucking with me already , all that because I didnt wanna come see her.
Just drop her akhi that's way too much bookh and there's plenty of other girls out there. Once she sees you got options she will try to creep back in your life and this time she'll act right also you can't get fired for shyt that you did after work so don't even trip about it

This girl in particular was chatting me up bare when I was tryna do work and when I clocked out she asked me for my number. I asked her why and she said it's because I like talking to you so I gave it to her and smacked her ass

The manager was moving like fakkit and eh told me that I should hand in my two week notice. I told that f*ck nigga that y'all gonna have to fire me I want my unemployment benefits bytch :heh:

Just drop her akhi that's way too much bookh and there's plenty of other girls out there. Once she sees you got options she will try to creep back in your life and this time she'll act right also you can't get fired for shyt that you did after work so don't even trip about it
1602524672015.gif