Karma hits me hard

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
So I met a new girl at my job, shes the receptionist. I always see her when I'm validating my tickets to get out of parking.

Shes been validating my parking tickets for the past month now. I've always kept it professional with her because we have a strict policy on sexual harassment and I like my job so I never risk anything if I know it ain't worth it. Long story short, shes been giving me hints, and even asked me what I was doing for lunch.

I took her number and we begin texting back and forth. We linked up and I rented us a boat. We drove around on the lake and got high.
Nothing sexual happened that day between us

But as the weeks went on. We got more sexual, we had sex ,I ate the cat. But as of today, shes not responding to my messages. And only hits me up when shit is only convenient for her. I've never had this issue with a Somali girl. And yes, 90% of the girls i date have all been Somali. I ain't catch no feelings before yall start calling me a simp lol, but I've never thought I'd become an actual bootycall for some girl. Last night she texted me at midnight talking about, "wya-" I left her on read, but only because I had to wake up early for work. Didnt feel like driving over to her place. I ain't that thirsty Alhamduliah

Anyways, this question is for the fellas

Have you ever just been another bootycall?
And if yes, does it make you feel proud? I mean it certainly makes me feel more of a man knowing that I'm physically able to satisfy a woman. Even tho, I didnt go, I slept good knowing there was a cat somewhere purrring to have me in her presence.
Ethnicity:salute:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Read me next

From your comments I can observe that you're young dude with a mentality for gold.

Your new to politics, and as of now you're completely obsessed with Somali genetics, the ogadeen War, Cushites, Greater Somalia and anything Horn Of Africa related. As time grows you'll spend more time on social media and you'll drift away from the idea of unifying Greater Somalia and in return you will face Qabyalad for all your answers.

From your comments I can observe that you're young dude with a mentality for gold.

Your new to politics, and as of now you're completely obsessed with Somali genetics, the ogadeen War, Cushites, Greater Somalia and anything Horn Of Africa related. As time grows and you spend more time on social media and you'll drift away from the idea of unifying Greater Somalia and in return you will face Qabyalad for all your answers.
Wallahi you are a king fam do you do sixir because that was spot on I think you found yourself a career

1601316417285.jpeg

Women can never keep it long without introducing emotions so dude expect complications soon
its never just a booty call for them, always about two things money or feelings

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I honestly feel like some people here dont like my posts and may end up complaining to the admins about it. All the posts I see here are majority politically influenced. That'why I'm here, Amazonian brings a touch of reality to the comment section. Something we missing.
Let's talk fast, let's talk real.

I like to discuss real world issues, things that effect you and I on the daily. I cant choose who runs for the presidency, but I can most certainly choose who I'm finna be sleeping with later tonight.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Women can never keep it long without introducing emotions so dude expect complications soon
its never just a booty call for them, always about two things money or feelings

I feel like shes been playing hard to get, but her emotions kick in at midnight and she cant handle herself. She stopped flirting with me after I laid the pipe down, I like things how they are right now, my hands are full and I cant be dealing with another woman all up in her feelings.

That's a no no

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
These niggas had a whole conversation about me like I ain't reading these comments
That's craaaazy lol

Trending

Latest posts