Karen starts fight at football stadium and her husband is KO'd

Look at how the cadaan yat talks to her husband at the end. Literally yells at him like he's a child after he just saved her from taking the beating of a lifetime. They're such ungrateful cocky cunts lol
"SIT DOWN MIKE!!" :russ:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Good reminder for men here a bad woman can put you in bad situations like this. She ccaused her husband to be in that situation. I would divorce her ass asap
Many women cause men to get killed in this world. This woman is one of them. Always take care not to marry a karen.

She even told her man to sit down like a dog. How humiliating.

:damedamn:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
He was knocked out because of this slat? The black was defending him as well :what:

What kind of men is he

Kibir waaye, imagine getting brain damage for a woman who screams at you to shut up.
Tbh the white dude rocked the black guy first. Landed a solid punch
It wasn't a good punch you have to throw your back into them. Timo adeeg nigga recovered and sent his chin to a place where time doesn't exits. Madaxiis ayu wareejiye :mjlol:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Kibir waaye, imagine getting brain damage for a woman who screams at you to shut up.

It wasn't a good punch you have to throw your back into them. Timo adeeg nigga recovered and sent his chin to a place where time doesn't exits. Madaxiis ayu wareejiye :mjlol:
yet the guy was defending him, I'd killed myself

The guy probably had a marriage near divorce, so he decided to give her last chance to fix the failing divorce in the name saving his kids and assets. Look how she controlling him like a kid, he should have let that bbitch send to ER. White man are going through identity crisis, they dont who to blame. They went from this:
w.jpg

to this:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
  • Women starts a argument
  • Man tries to calm down all parties
  • Women slaps black man
  • Black man retaliates
  • Man gets involved
  • Man gets KOed
  • Man gets shouted at by the woman

Loser in all this is the man. What bad bad day for him. Beta male. Unlucky Is this what feminists call an ideal male?

1629751851931.png

Fpgive me for using the word Karen but i need those clicks.

Imagine getting beat up for this woman, I don't even fee for him. He watched her harass the dude and only got up when she was about to face consequences :francis:

@Amirah is this the sort of protection you want? Kkkkkkkkkkkkk
That was incredibly satisfying! I hate karen!

Fpgive me for using the word Karen but i need those clicks.

Imagine getting beat up for this woman, I don't even fee for him. He watched her harass the dude and only got up when she was about to face consequences :francis:

@Amirah is this the sort of protection you want? Kkkkkkkkkkkkk
This is why men live shorter lives than women because of shit like this walaal :wow:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
LOL White men are not violent by nature. lol

The white man was not fighting, he was mostly on defensive mode. And what was the black woman doing? Fuleeyaad. Get the white woman in check qaxbah

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Good reminder for men here a bad woman can put you in bad situations like this. She ccaused her husband to be in that situation. I would divorce her ass asap

is it possible she was violently attracted to the black man? She couldn't processes her cognitive dissonance feelings.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wtf are you talking about? The white woman was the one who attacked him first and then her husband tried to attack him. They were the violent ones, he was just defending himself. That woman is a shaytaan.

Watch at the end of the video, she is sticking her head out like looking for more fight, at one point looking at the black fuleeeyaad girl friend , she wanted to jump her She was truly possessed. Either by demons or sexual attraction for the simba