Karaash says his piece

@Genesis stop accepting info on Northern clan politics from avowed Daaroodists. This nigga is going out of his way to deny that Migiurtenia province is not part of the South. Just to not associate MG with Haawiye, who are their neighbors.

Meanwhile adaawe brags about genocide on repeat. He brags in first person as if he is Afweyne. I would like to see him narrate in the first person about the achievements of an esteemed MX leader named Xiraabu Goyta Tedros, a mujaahid from the Futuux:

Xiraabu.png

If you need info on the North, ask HG, especially Fiqishini who live in Adhicaddeeye.

@Samaalic Era and @Mckenzie can help you. Or even the vast majority of MJ and MX who are not suffering from cuqdad against Isaaq

You know these people are fucked when they believe in that "Shared sub culture" bs:heh:

Also MJs are northerners and share a border with Dhulo clans

This nigga @Cyrus is an example of Stockholm syndrome

Last edited:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
@Genesis stop accepting info on Northern clan politics from avowed Daaroodists. This nigga is going out of his way to deny that Migiurtenia province is not part of the South. Just to not associate MG with Haawiye, who are their neighbors.

Meanwhile adaawe brags about genocide on repeat. He brags in first person as if he is Afweyne. I would like to see him narrate in the first person about an esteemed MX leader named Xiraabu Goyta Tedros:

View attachment 120648

Stop crying get revenge. I don't respect naag talk. And MX were mentioned in the saga. Not my fault you don't have a definitive mention in Futuh Al Habesh

:manny:

What are you talking about? I was simply correcting the guy. MJs are both Northern and central Somalis, we border HG just like we border Dhulos and Warsans

What are you talking about? I was simply correcting the guy. MJs are both Northern and central Somalis, we border HG just like we border Dhulos and Warsans
Tbh he's got a point when I think of Northern Somali's, I think of the Waqooyi accent and culture.

MJ I think is closer to central Somali's than Waqooyi (Northern) one's, which was @Cyrus's point

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Migiurtenia is part of the South. Politically and culturally. Full stop.

Why do you hate your fellow Southerners so much?

@Samaalic Era @Mckenzie @Saeedlfc @beenleey
Southerners are usually wadani and civilised tbf but this certain 5th column among Somalis need to stop larping as northerners and accept the fact that they are southerners. No amount of crying on Somalispot will change the fact that they aren’t culturally/linguistically northerners

Karaash is a legend in the game with a long history of serving the nation(FGS) and doing a lot of good in Puntland too. A distinguished colonel in 91, I find it disgusting that Deni thinks he can talk like this to an elder who also happens to be #2.

Deni and any MJ who sides with him is wrong on this one. Call out people when they do wrong instead of blindly following your tribesmen. Walahi I think I've had enough of this guy now...

Trending

Latest posts