Kan horta ma Somali baa mise Afar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
This guy has claimed to be Afar from Djibouti in tthe past and I've seen him say "we" when talking about Somalis. Overall he's just a fucking weirdo with an odd obsession for Shias

The guy is half South african and half djiboutian half afar/somali. His mom and him was outcasted by the somali community as a result he is bitter butthurt and mad. plus he is a christian

Bielsa

VIP
No wonder he's so butt hurt. But I'm glad he's not repping us. For a half South African Christian he sure as hell does talk about Shias a lot.

i never knew why being 2% somali gives you . any right!
anyways i went head to head with him and his indian friend and destroyed them on twitter.

Now none dare to speak of somalis now.

The athiest lesbian girl he commented on is a lunatic! i dont even bother commuting with her. she suffers from pure retardation.

Bielsa

VIP
Also, most Somalis I know have no problems with Oromos and Afars. I hope this guy doesn't go around spreading misinformation that we are intolerant and bigoted.

Bielsa

VIP
i never knew why being 2% somali gives you . any right!
anyways i went head to head with him and his indian friend and destroyed them on twitter.

Now none dare to speak of somalis now.

The athiest lesbian girl he commented on is a lunatic! i dont even bother commuting with her. she suffers from pure retardation.

Good bro. The Somali lesbian pushes the same narrative was Ayan does so f*ck her. I came across her when Amal Farah, another Somali atheist, as trending. Amal Farah wasn't too bad I thought but this lesbian chick probably loves her some white women.

Also, most Somalis I know have no problems with Oromos and Afars. I hope this guy doesn't go around spreading misinformation that we are intolerant and bigoted.

his mom is like swahili/afar and somali and his dad is full bantu south african. combined that with the fact that he has an cadaan mentality and is christian. Even Afar and Oromos would dislike him!

somalis have this islamic and clan thing if youre father isnt somali you are not viewed as somali. which is what he speaks of.

Good bro. The Somali lesbian pushes the same narrative was Ayan does so f*ck her. I came across her when Amal Farah, another Somali atheist, as trending. Amal Farah wasn't too bad I thought but this lesbian chick probably loves her some white women.

Do You know what they all have in common?

waraabe

Your superior
Naw!! he is the son of Edna Aden :troll:

Lady Edna is a proud muslim who is getting more ajar then all of us combined as she helps poor mothers give birth safely, on the other hand ayan hirsi, amal farah, amina boqor etc and more darods have chosen left islam and spoken out against it

i am not qabiilst mudane, i just go by the facts

Bielsa

VIP
Lady Edna is a proud muslim who is getting more ajar then all of us combined as she helps poor mothers give birth safely, on the other hand ayan hirsi, amal farah, amina boqor etc and more darods have chosen left islam and spoken out against it

That Somali atheist lesbian Milad Jama is Isaaq. Seriously she is.

But this ain't about qabil. When non Somalis see these guys they don't see qabil. They see Somalis and that's that.

Bielsa

VIP
come on son:childplease:, we all know Ayan Hirsi was just an accident, plus look at how great her father was.

She has already been disowned!!

anyways they all come from Salafi parents.

I've noticed two types of ex Muslims..

1. People like me who thinks religion is BS and God is made up but still loves and defends his people and culture.

2. People like this lesbian chick and Ayaan who thinks our culture and people are barbaric and we ought to be more like cadaans. They grew up in a strict salafi household and had religion beaten into them. Whereas I was free and had a great childhood so my view on Muslims in general is not like theirs.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

I thought Edna Adan wasn't Muslim?

Truly The Mother Theresa of land rovers! Respect!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending