Kadoodyo - WTF is that???

It happened to me in 2016, I suffered for 2 weeks when I was there it paralyzes your limbs and you cant eat food, constant vomitting. Its caused by nuclear waste dumped in Somalia's seas. Call it radioactive after affects
I had the same thing. Is it malaria or something to do with it? I remember when I visited back home in 2014, I didn’t feel like eating any food and was vomiting.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I had the same thing. Is it malaria or something to do with it? I remember when I visited back home in 2016, I didn’t feel like eating any food and was vomiting.
No malaria is curable, this disease has no cure

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I'm still confused about mosquitos role in the world aside from killing people is there any positives to this little shaytaans running around? Also you don't normally die from Kaduudiye but it's painfull my abti got it and his legs went all weird and shit

Lmao
I'm still confused about mosquitos role in the world aside from killing people is there any positives to this little shaytaans running around? Also you don't normally die from Kaduudiye but it's painfull my abti got it and his legs went all weird and shit
You do die from it if only you take antibiotics

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Hello, my mom recently casually told me that her husband in Somalia is suffering from kadoodyo. She, in a normal state, said, "if you have it you either die within 24H or you survive". Apparently her husband, the father of my youngest brother, might die. Instead of freaking out and crying and praying to god like "pleeeeeeeeeas don't kill my husband in Somalia who is the father of my youngest" she is making canjeero waffles

tenor.gif
I feel like qashining this thread, after getting 10+ from you. My image as a saint has been destroyed. And you still have your privileges to post. Your audacity has no limit. Life can be so difficult, except when she is following you everwhere. Then life becomes pain in the ass.

Trending