Kadoodyo - WTF is that???

Hello, my mom recently casually told me that her husband in Somalia is suffering from kadoodyo. She, in a normal state, said, "if you have it you either die within 24H or you survive". Apparently her husband, the father of my youngest brother, might die. Instead of freaking out and crying and praying to god like "pleeeeeeeeeas don't kill my husband in Somalia who is the father of my youngest" she is making canjeero waffles

tenor.gif

Lmao
Apparently if you take any type of medicine you’ll die. Plenty of people go through it in Somalia. You get paralyzed and a crazy high fever

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Hello, my mom recently casually told me that her husband in Somalia is suffering from kadoodyo. She, in a normal state, said, "if you have it you either die within 24H or you survive". Apparently her husband, the father of my youngest brother, might die. Instead of freaking out and crying and praying to god like "pleeeeeeeeeas don't kill my husband in Somalia who is the father of my youngest" she is making canjeero waffles

tenor.gif
I've heard of kadoodyo, its basically a disease

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP

tenor.gif
Measles?

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Spit and pinch what. What is it :gucciwhat:
Waxaa weeyan xanuun badana Jeennigu dadka ka qabto, waxaa lagu daaweeya qanjuruufo. Balse haday bixi weydo, xamag iyo canjuuf ayaa lagu daya. :fittytousand: I hope that helped answer your question

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It happened to me in 2016, I suffered for 2 weeks when I was there it paralyzes your limbs and you cant eat food, constant vomitting. Its caused by nuclear waste dumped in Somalia's seas. Call it radioactive after affects

Lmao
It happened to me in 2016, I suffered for 2 weeks when I was there it paralyzes your limbs and you cant eat food, constant vomitting. Its caused by nuclear waste dumped in Somalia's seas. Call it radioactive after affects
You could literally fry a egg on your forehead wallahi

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Bruh, that's how Somalia welcomed you guys. That's sad!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You could literally fry a egg on your forehead wallahi
I actually got a small forehead, people mistake me for west indian cause of my looks. I dont look Somali at all

Trending

Latest posts