Kacaan propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
:tuckerwtf:so who/wat was ultimately responsible for the clan cleansing

ultimately hawiye nd isaaq were two major clans marginalized by the kacaan- right or wrong they were bound to clap back

im MOD myself but im not delusional

Bound to clap back? They attacked civilians. They are responsible for their actions, there are other options like setting up your own new government but they chose clan cleansing and the kacaan can't be held responsible for the actions of those militias whatever clan they were.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Don't let @Bahal Fool y'all he's XimanXaare.:chrisfreshhah:

Ximan jaale was a cool cat but he used to annoy me by starting fadhi ku dirir and not backing it up when the going got tough, forcing me to have to put out the flames after he attacks every qabiil

:chrisfreshhah:

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
Bound to clap back? They attacked civilians. They are responsible for their actions, there are other options like setting up your own new government but they chose clan cleansing and the kacaan can't be held responsible for the actions of those militias whatever clan they were.
ure so sanctimonious gosh

i said rightly or wrongly

was it right for a brutal dictatorship to formed along clan lines ??

if a person is wronged how they responds is triggered by the wrong doer- we're not a world of saints

Hubble

VIP
ure so sanctimonious gosh

i said rightly or wrongly

was it right for a brutal dictatorship to formed along clan lines ??

if a person is wronged how they responds is triggered by the wrong doer- we're not a world of saints

The dictatorship was wrong in what it did, namely the attacks in civilians. But does not, cannot, should not make clan cleansing justifiable. Two wrongs don't make a right.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
While Kacaan was carpet bombing Hargeisa,Burco and other Northern cities but Kacaan are good guys to you? Hawiye should have finished the rest of you faqash women and children included.While SNM should have finished the dhulbuhante

While Kacaan was carpet bombing Hargeisa,Burco and other Northern cities but Kacaan are good guys to you? Hawiye should have finished the rest of you faqash women and children included.While SNM should have finished the dhulbuhante

Stormfront guy. Yesterday you were crying and looking for peace

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Ximan jaale was a cool cat but he used to annoy me by starting fadhi ku dirir and not backing it up when the going got tough, forcing me to have to put out the flames after he attacks every qabiil

:chrisfreshhah:
Ni99a used to take shit in every section. At one point no one used to come to his rescue but when it happened :dead:

Were you around when xaafada Xiriir took place?:chrisfreshhah:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Seth is trying to pull out their inner faqash :lolbron: This thread will decide where everyone stands. Bahal was faqash but has rehabilitated somewhat and is trying to move on to black lives matter:mjswag:, and now Male KowDheh is in the lime light :gladbron:

Hubble

VIP
a coup is objectively wrong

qabyaalad is objectively wrong

ure cool with quashing democracy nd discrimination i guess

Actually the presidency was going from a family member to another, hardly a democratic system to start with. As for qabyaalad that was only towards the end, kacaan was diverse in the beginning.

Hubble

VIP
Seth is trying to pull out their inner faqash :lolbron: This thread will decide where everyone stands. Bahal was faqash but has rehabilitated somewhat and is trying to move on to black lives matter:mjswag:, and now Male KowDheh is in lime light :gladbron:

What about people who think the militias were right in killing civilians? 'They had it coming' wtf

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Actually the presidency was going from a family member to another, hardly a democratic system to start with. As for qabyaalad that was only towards the end, kacaan was diverse in the beginning.

What family member was the presidency passed to? You're saying Aden cadde and Sharmake were related?

Status
Not open for further replies.