Kacaan propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
KowDheh just come out the closet:childplease::comeon::childplease::comeon::comeon::comeon::childplease:.

@seth mcfarlane this is more than apologist, she supports the coup based on the presidency being passed along to family members:mindblown: War meeshan Djbouti bay moodeysey

Hubble

VIP
Says the clan cleansing apologist. I don't and will never support any massacre of the Somali people like you people do.

Hubble

VIP
I did not sayI supported the coup, nice way to mince my words. I'm just telling you that there has never been democracy in Somalia. Why don't you people whine about the dictatorship today? When will Somali people get to vote for their leader? Or aren't you concerned?

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Says the clan cleansing apologist. I don't and will never support any massacre of the Somali people like you people do.

KowDheh this isn't the first time I called you out for fallacious statements :damedamn:

You said the presidency was handed down to family members, back that up with proof or recant it:childplease: or remain arrogant like the last thread:childplease: and jump to other points without admitting you're wrong:childplease: in your initial statement:childplease:

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
KowDheh just come out the closet:childplease::comeon::childplease::comeon::comeon::comeon::childplease:.

@seth mcfarlane this is more than apologist, she supports the coup based on the presidency being passed along to family members:mindblown: War meeshan Djbouti bay moodeysey
the mind tricks nd mental gymnastics just to say barre was a 'pretty good guy':ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

they lack the abstract thought necessry to imagine an alternate universe where the kacaan never existed nd democracy thrived

all they have r pics of their parents in the late 70s early 80s with bell bottoms nd afro thinking 'man somalia was so nice yd the snm usc have to ruin it'

Hubble

VIP
the mind tricks nd mental gymnastics just to say barre was a 'pretty good guy':ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

they lack the abstract thought necessry to imagine an alternate universe where the kacaan never existed nd democracy thrived

all they have r pics of their parents in the late 70s early 80s with bell bottoms nd afro thinking 'man somalia was so nice yd the snm usc have to ruin it'

You wish. Where is democracy today? Why aren't you concerned with the lack of democracy in Somalia today? It's you who lacks an imagination, you're unable to imagine a Somalia which has moved on from war so you blame a dead man for the actions of thousands of independent militias. Hold him accountable for his crimes but not the killers who couldn't form a government and decided that killing people would be enough for them.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
When the last president was assassinated the presidency was going to go to one of his family members.

You said the presidency was handed down to family members, ie past tense:childplease:

That's kacaan apologist talk:childplease:. Using something that never happened as evidence :childplease:

Why didn't siyad barre let the vice pres, the man responsible for the union Ina Cigaal take presidency after the assassination :childplease::childplease:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
KowDheh thinks otherwise :damedamn:

Things were going smooth and the country was only 9 years old. Then that big mouth beast from ghetto foked our future up:mjcry:
Just check how well respected we were when Sharmarke AUN and his boys were in charge.

I don't know why some think Somalia was good under MSB AUN ok we had peace but that was about it. The citizens had no freedom whatsoever.:ohlord: The government was whoring herself to Russia. Marba gees iga geli bay ku jirtay :lol: After Russia was done with her she tried with the Americans and we know what happened.

I don't know how people brag about shit like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts