Kabo ku tukade! Traitors in suits dont even know shuruudaha salaada!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its haram to pray with your shoes according to Imam Shaafici and it is nijaas to pray on a carpet that has been walked up and down with shoes this makes it najis! Only AS culture allows this Wahabist teaching of praying in your shoes. Im not surprised kuwaan wa wada Al shabab terrorist khaa'imiin

People who cant even respect salah will never respect Somalia sovreignty

:pacspit::pacspit:
FB_IMG_1570838688763.jpg

NUMBER 1 THESE PICTURES WERE TAKEN AT DIFFERENT TIMES AND THERE ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE NUMBER 2 THERE ARE NO SHOES IN THE ROOM FOR THE SECOND PIC THIRD AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

An-Nawawi (may Allah have mercy on him) said: If there is any impurity on the carpet or mat and the like, and he prays on the spot where the impurity is, then his prayer is not valid, but if he prays on a clean spot of the mat, then his prayer is valid. Our companions said: (This applies) regardless of whether or not the carpet moves when he moves, because he is not carrying or touching the impurity. The same applies if he prays on a bed the feet of which are standing on something impure; his prayer is valid, even if it moves when he moves.

THEY DID NOT PRAY ON THE SAME SPOT THE PICTURE WAS TAKEN EVEN THOUGH IT WAS AT TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TIMES STOP USING IBADAH AS A MEANS TO SCORE POLITICAL POINTS NOT GOOD OR ISLAMIC THING TO DO

TekNiKo

VIP
NUMBER 1 THESE PICTURES WERE TAKEN AT DIFFERENT TIMES AND THERE ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE NUMBER 2 THERE ARE NO SHOES IN THE ROOM FOR THE SECOND PIC THIRD AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

An-Nawawi (may Allah have mercy on him) said: If there is any impurity on the carpet or mat and the like, and he prays on the spot where the impurity is, then his prayer is not valid, but if he prays on a clean spot of the mat, then his prayer is valid. Our companions said: (This applies) regardless of whether or not the carpet moves when he moves, because he is not carrying or touching the impurity. The same applies if he prays on a bed the feet of which are standing on something impure; his prayer is valid, even if it moves when he moves.

These are for leather socks the word in Arabic that imam Nawaawi used is Ni'al

They look like this the Arabs used to wear them

leather-socks-size-10-black-zipperless-19.gif

you cannot wear shoes on the same carpet you are praying on, it is strictly nijaas

Tukraq

VIP
These are for leather socks the word in Arabic that imam Nawaawi used is Ni'al

They look like this the Arabs used to wear them

leather-socks-size-10-black-zipperless-19.gif

you cannot wear shoes on the same carpet you are praying on, it is strictly nijaas
u blind or sum? there literally not wearing shoes but socks

TekNiKo

VIP
from the photo you can see its different carpets and there not wearing shoes while praying
Same wall, same design same everything they stepped on this carpet for a photo op and praying on the same carpet, this is absolutely disgusting :susp:

TekNiKo

VIP
u blind or sum? there literally not wearing shoes but socks
I am not arguing they are wearing shoes you fool! They literally walked all over the same carpet they are praying on, the same shoes they wore when they entered the building. The ground contains so many nijaas you must pray on clean place not a stepped over carpet.

Tukraq

VIP
Same wall, same design same everything they stepped on this carpet for a photo op and praying on the same carpet, this is absolutely disgusting :susp:
look closely at the design sxb different rugs or if the same rug on the very other side

TekNiKo

VIP
look closely at the design sxb different rugs or if the same rug on the very other side
Who you tryna fool boy you can see the JL flag right behind faroole is also right beside them whilst praying, cant spin this one :ulyin:

Tukraq

VIP
Who you tryna fool boy you can see the JL flag right behind faroole is also right beside them whilst praying, cant spin this one :ulyin:
that jubbaland flag is on there left side in the prayer picture, meaning none of them are praying in that area

Are you a Sufi or something? Wahabi doesn't exist, it's a mere slogan to smear those who follow the Quran and Sunnah.

In reality, nobody calls themselves wahabi nor does this "wahabi" movement exist.

Muhammad ibn Abdul wahhab (may allah have mercy on him) was a follower of the Hanbali school of thought. He was a great scholar who called people towards tawhid and abandoning shirk.

TekNiKo

VIP
Are you a Sufi or something? Wahabi doesn't exist, it's a mere slogan to smear those who follow the Quran and Sunnah.

In reality, nobody calls themselves wahabi nor does this "wahabi" movement exist.

Muhammad ibn Abdul wahhab (may allah have mercy on him) was a follower of the Hanbali school of thought. He was a great scholar who called people towards tawhid and abandoning shirk.
Another wahabi MJ I am not surprised, Wahabism is booming in Puntland.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP

Akhi, @TekNiKo is from Galguduud where they dance and call it zikir and visit the graves where they ask duas from the dead. We need to visit these people and teach them we only call help from the creator.

Trending