JUST WANNA SHOW THE HYPOCRISY OF THE XALIIMOS HERE; take a look at this ladies (I approve this )

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a tender heart, I will adore her and take her on expensive trips where we’ll take selfie but sad part is I’m afraid some idiot will comment “is she your daughter “

200w.gif

Ok i approve @zeinap83 get your wedding dress ready. Slim women look good in wedding dresses that compliments their slim frame, not the ugly puffy ones.
bodycon-wedding-dress-womens-dresses-for-wedding-guest-of-bodycon-wedding-dress-728x675.jpg

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
You are 17 for f*ck sakes what love did you experience. The only love you got is from your mother. :mugshotman:

''does love pay taxes? does love pay rent? I honestly believe their is no such thing as love their is only attachment''

I get how love is pointless from a economical and financial aspect. But in a spiritual and emotional aspect love is just as important as food and water. Did your parents love each other? I believe in love because i saw the love between my parents.
why did your mother marry your father? security was the first priority you cannot raise children in an environment without security... may I ask do you think security is a emotional or spiritual thing? no its basic human reasoning, if your parents married in Somalia then they'd of married because of the advantages of marriage the wife raises the children and the man works because in a nation hostile to women working she's either going to borrow money from loan sharks to earn money or from her family, you dismiss my experiences all to easily you are 19? im turning 18 in 2 months their is only a one year difference between us if you think 12 extra months in the womb makes you experienced:deadmanny: if your going to dismiss everything I say due to my age :camby: I too have had relationships and don't say ''girls feel it differently'' or something :manny: attachment is beneficial to women more then it is too men a man can live his whole life unmarried or attached to a women and not regret can you say the same about women?:ivers:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
danm kels you beat me to it, had known i wouldnt have posted the same material.

:nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts