JUST WANNA SHOW THE HYPOCRISY OF THE XALIIMOS HERE; take a look at this ladies (I approve this )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Do you ladies @anonymous34 @zeinap83 @Knowles so this is fine right

It’s actually fine with me. I’m not degrading the lady. She reserves the right in lagu aaso in her menopause days.

Sadly you gazelles refuse to tolerate a more mature man like me even haul in @zeinap83 as a future factory for production purposes.

World

VIP
This is so sad. Women going back home and exploiting the young and vulnerable men who wouldn't look at them twice if they weren't so poor. Can somebody contact the authorities?

Muji

VIP
This is so sad. Women going back home and exploiting the young and vulnerable men who wouldn't look at them twice if they weren't so poor. Can somebody contact the authorities?

It’s his choice and he looks happy. Why are you jealous?

Do you ladies @anonymous34 @zeinap83 @Knowles so this is fine right

It’s actually fine with me. I’m not degrading the lady. She reserves the right in lagu aaso in her menopause days.

Sadly you gazelles refuse to tolerate a more mature man like me even haul in @zeinap83 as a future factory for production purposes.

I'm not a hypocrite . I'm all for love. Even if the xalimo is 18 and loves a 40 year old man than she should marry him. All i have to say is that you are an old sex predator

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm not a hypocrite . I'm all for love. Even if the xalimo is 18 and loves a 40 year old man than she should marry him. All i have to say is that you are an old sex predator

Why did you mauled me yesterday when I expressed my desire for @zeinap83

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
does love pay taxes? does love pay rent? I honestly believe their is no such thing as love their is only attachment

We can build up whole networks of beliefs that are connected only to each other—call these "floating" beliefs. It is a uniquely human flaw among animal species, a perversion of Homo sapiens's ability to build more general and flexible belief networks. - Love is a build of beliefs that are connected to each other if you see a romantic drama on tv and the girl kisses the boy, you'd believe they are in love not because of your own opinion but because you've heard of love your whole life in media your parents have told you stories passed down generations romantic novels at school are taught to young children, go search up the synonyms of love
upload_2018-7-2_15-23-26.png
''attachment'' ''endearment'' ''worship'' ''idolization'' love is not a feeling its not real it's just experience and novels you've read at school stories your parents have told you

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
But if a 19 year old woman chooses to marry a 50 year old oday from the west because he can provide for her most women seem to have a problem with that saying he is taking advantage of her, why can't he marry a woman his own age, blah blah etc.

Honestly as long as they are two consenting adults and no one is being forced, who cares? It's none of our business even if they are being used for sharci.

does love pay taxes? does love pay rent? I honestly believe their is no such thing as love their is only attachment

We can build up whole networks of beliefs that are connected only to each other—call these "floating" beliefs. It is a uniquely human flaw among animal species, a perversion of Homo sapiens's ability to build more general and flexible belief networks. - Love is a build of beliefs that are connected to each other if you see a romantic drama on tv and the girl kisses the boy, you'd believe they are in love not because of your own opinion but because you've heard of love your whole life in media your parents have told you stories passed down generations romantic novels at school are taught to young children, go search up the synonyms of love View attachment 49108 ''attachment'' ''endearment'' ''worship'' ''idolization'' love is not a feeling its not real it's just experience and novels you've read at school stories your parents have told you

you are 17 shut the f*ck up. I dont even know why i argue with you :mjlol:

age doesn't come with wisdom nor does it bring wisdom
you show immaturity. I'm not crucifying you for your age. I'm actually not that far off you im turning 19 this november inshallah.

But it all makes sense, that annoying trolling you did on that other thread (Geeljire sanbuur 's mandem thread) it showed your age :pachah1: if i had known before i wouldn't have bothered replying to you. :mjlol:

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
you show immaturity. I'm not crucifying you for your age. I'm actually not that far off you im turning 19 this november inshallah.

But it all makes sense, that annoying trolling you did on that other thread (Geeljire sanbuur 's mandem thread) it showed your age :pachah1: if i had known before i wouldn't have bothered replying to you. :mjlol:
What has this got to do with me explaining my beliefs on love? if you don't agree with them then don't attack me like a immature child ''you are 17 shut the f*ck up. I dont even know why i argue with you'' if that isn't immaturity then idk what is? if you cannot reason with people :camby: the hypocrisy of that statement and the latest one :deadmanny:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Looool you dont love her. you want to be the first to feast on her ripe meat :camby:

I have a tender heart, I will adore her and take her on expensive trips where we’ll take selfie but sad part is I’m afraid some idiot will comment “is she your daughter “

200w.gif

What has this got to do with me explaining my beliefs on love? if you don't agree with them then don't attack me like a immature child ''you are 17 shut the f*ck up. I dont even know why i argue with you'' if that isn't immaturity then idk what is? if you cannot reason with people :camby: the hypocrisy of that statement and the latest one :deadmanny:

You are 17 for f*ck sakes what love did you experience. The only love you got is from your mother. :mugshotman:

''does love pay taxes? does love pay rent? I honestly believe their is no such thing as love their is only attachment''

I get how love is pointless from a economical and financial aspect. But in a spiritual and emotional aspect love is just as important as food and water. Did your parents love each other? I believe in love because i saw the love between my parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending