Just saw who he’s following on IG

I should ask a man for his IG on day 1? 🤔 wouldn’t that be weird ??
No I mean find out what all his socials are on your own basically investigate ask around about him I'm sure someone knows his Ig for example around him. If you have brothers get them to do it for you and observe his circle of friends because he is only going to chill with like minded individuals. If there all wannabes gangsters then maybe that's a hint that he isn't pious after all. If there going around flirting with girls or talking about filth then avoid him altogether.

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
Sometimes its so easy to do background check on a person these days. My parents introduced me to a guy they claimed was a sheikh until I discovered his fb and saw that he was following a bunch of women dressed inappropriately. I ended things that same day. Good riddance to qashin.

Sometimes I wonder if they actually want to find out who they really are though, without actually telling you. Because, how can they not know a potential wont check the people you follow on sm. Maybe theyre hoping you will accept them as theyre. Allahu Aclam.

Count your blessings Allah revealed who he is sooner.

Sometimes its so easy to do background check on a person these days. My parents introduced me to a guy they claimed was a sheikh until I discovered his fb and saw that he was following a bunch of women dressed inappropriately. I ended things that same day. Good riddance to qashin.

Sometimes I wonder if they actually want to find out who they really are though, without actually telling you. Because, how can they not know a potential wont check the people you follow on sm. Maybe theyre hoping you will accept them as theyre. Allahu Aclam.

Count your blessings Allah revealed who he is sooner.

I think that's a bit harsh, just for following?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Stop being so nosy, the guy had a life before you
50 cent laughing GIF
Wasn’t this just you
Good men deserve good women. She’s for street and should go back where she came. Allah loves him, he saved him before it was too late :ohdamn:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The fact that you had a go through his following list speaks volumes :mjpls:

1k followers at that. You went through the whole list huh :russ:

Listen… i just need a normal quiet guy 😭
Don’t listen to that individual. He’s trying to make you seem crazy when you were being smart and saving yourself future pain. Says more about him that he is judging you for being careful.

If I had social media, I would use it to investigate cause we are living in times of extreme fitnah. A woman has to do all she can to protect herself from losers.

Don’t listen to that individual. He’s trying to make you seem crazy when you were being smart and saving yourself future pain. Says more about him that he is judging you for being careful.

If I had social media, I would use it to investigate cause we are living in times of extreme fitnah. A woman has to do all she can to protect herself from losers.
Exaactly!! I’m not a doqon. I do background checks and stalk all the guys I talk to on social media. He said he didnt think I would judge him of his instagram but walal the content you consume is what occupies your heart and mind. Struggling with your gaze privately is one thing, but publicly liking posts?? Loooool I can’t be with someone who has no self-control or shame.

Does that mean I can’t be on here ? :jaynerd:
I’m here stuck with little kids doing babysitting duty while on vacation right now. My older cousins taking advantage of me :mjcry:
Dang. 💔 i hope they’re taking you out at night at least! If not, then drop them little kids of with your other relatives or at dugsi. :trumpsmirk:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Alhamdullilah it was less than 2 weeks of talking so I’m not that upset but it’s like WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?!?!?! My naivness in thinking that men that display themselves as religious and are hafidhs are always good men.
Not many Will be upfront and honest with you just cause someone is hafidh or religious dont mean they good I know a guy whose a hafidh and his dad is a sheekh the guy got drunk and ambulance had to come pump his stomach or else he would die from alcohol poisoning

Exaactly!! I’m not a doqon. I do background checks and stalk all the guys I talk to on social media. He said he didnt think I would judge him of his instagram but walal the content you consume is what occupies your heart and mind. Struggling with your gaze privately is one thing, but publicly liking posts?? Loooool I can’t be with someone who has no self-control or shame.
ngl having social media is an immediate red flag

Trending

Latest posts