Just saw who he’s following on IG

F64DF345-420E-4B42-8B2F-1A2BE648DB8F.jpeg

7D6C7CA4-FEF5-4764-8E34-4E850C6C0701.jpeg

30114F1B-DEA8-42C7-831A-3B6D826B87A0.jpeg

4FFC06D3-C1F2-4C40-A7BC-24EC21685ACF.jpeg

Stop being so nosy, the guy had a life before you
50 cent laughing GIF

I know nothing about his past and I believed him when he said he’s never dated or been in a relationship before.

However, this man is following women that make adult content and his most recent follows/likes on IG are from this trip he just came back from and welp you guess what i just saw 🤮

I’d tell you to log into his Snapchat too but I don’t want to leave you with no appetite sis
Alhamdullilah it was less than 2 weeks of talking so I’m not that upset but it’s like WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?!?!?! My naivness in thinking that men that display themselves as religious and are hafidhs are always good men.

Alhamdullilah it was less than 2 weeks of talking so I’m not that upset but it’s like WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?!?!?! My naivness in thinking that men that display themselves as religious and are hafidhs are always good men.
Abaayo mufti menk follows nicki minaj. That should tell you enough.

I know nothing about his past and I believed him when he said he’s never dated or been in a relationship before.

However, this man is following women that make adult content and his most recent follows/likes on IG are from this trip he just came back from and welp you guess what i just saw 🤮
You need a man like me who is a virgin and believes the body is a temple that must only be paired with the right individual. Unfortunately for you I’m not attracted to Somali women so I suggest making a visit to your nearest masjid for spiritual guidance.

Good luck to you as you move toward the next chapter life brings your way:friendhug:

They show you what they think you're looking for.

Where did you meet this weird fellow

Always do background checks don't be naive. Being a hafith means nothing it's just memorising and most of them don't even know or understand what they have memorised. Being "religious" (a lot of people portray themselves as pious but there not) doesn't mean they are free of sin we are all human after all. So make sure you always do a background check no matter what otherwise you will end up regretting it.

What do you even consider a religious man because I know the difference and it really easy to tell I don't know how women can be so blind sometimes yet so perspective when it suites them.

And muzzmatch is for degen people who have low standard and have given up. don't go looking there most of them are just looking for hookup.

Last edited:
Abaayo mufti menk follows nicki minaj. That should tell you enough.
Mufti menk is a public figure that's different I believe she follows him and watches his stuff so there was a lot of buzz around it when people found out she was following him so to make a point he followed her back it all public. It's not like the average guy following these girls for his own entertainment.

Always do background checks don't be naive. Being a hafith means nothing it's just memorising and most of them don't even know or understand what they have memorised. Being "religious" (a lot of people portray themselves as pious but there not) doesn't mean they are free of sin we are all human after all. So make sure you always do a background check no matter what otherwise you will end up regretting it.

What do you even consider a religious man because I know the difference and it really easy to tell I don't know how women can be so blind sometimes yet so perspective when it suites them.
To me being religious means doing all the fardh and having good akhlaaq and adab in public but more importantly in private. Treating people the way you want to be treated. Doing your best to stay away from sin and lowering your gaze. Pretty much the basics + having your actions match your words.

Now this man was following close to 1K people on IG and I will give credit that 95% of the people he were following were men. But I think publicly following women who do OF and make adult content shows you have no xishood and liking explicit pics/videos that are basically soft p*rn… like please where is the shame. Also this wasn’t a long time ago, it was less than a week ago he followed these 2 girls while in vegas for nba summer league. 🙂🙃

Had he struggled with this privately i would have sympathy for him and it would be a different story. But now that I know this part of him, my opinion of his character has changed and I can’t erase it.

To me being religious means doing all the fardh and having good akhlaaq and adab in public but more importantly in private. Treating people the way you want to be treated. Doing your best to stay away from sin and lowering your gaze. Pretty much the basics + having your actions match your words.

Now this man was following close to 1K people on IG and I will give credit that 95% of the people he were following were men. But I think publicly following women who do OF and make adult content shows you have no xishood and liking explicit pics/videos that are basically soft p*rn… like please where is the shame. Also this wasn’t a long time ago, it was less than a week ago he followed these 2 girls while in vegas for nba summer league. 🙂🙃

Had he struggled with this privately i would have sympathy for him and it would be a different story. But now that I know this part of him, my opinion of his character has changed and I can’t erase it.
Good but you should have seen this before giving him a chance or at the start when you where first getting to know him this is day one information you should be seeking.

Trending