JUST look at this ! The spokeswoman of a Ethiopia on CNN. Our spokesperson cannot string together two sentences in English

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Israel defeated the Palestinians over this tactic. Israel has multiple spokesman for different audiences. When they’re on the hot seat they unleash an articulate Israeli-American to make their case with the American audience. If they speaking to the UK channels they unleash a British born Israeli. If they speaking to a French news channel they use a native born French speaker.
Meanwhile the Palestinians would present the world to an old head with zzzzz riddled in his speech. There and then the Palestinian message is lost. The American or French cannot relate to him.

Now take a look at the Ethiopian spokeswoman. Maaasnhalah she has great command of the English language.

Meanwhile in our hell hole, the spokesman was selected under the 4.5. Doesn’t matter if he spent majority of his time in London drinking coffee at Nero

Extremely intelligent and progressive for them to use a woman, they are allowed to ask/answer tougher questions.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Extremely intelligent and progressive for them to use a woman, they are allowed to ask/answer tougher questions.

The amount of articulate youths we have in the West , born and bred here, that we can utilize to get our message across are in abundance. They would love to do it with certain salary and guaranteed protection. Some are happily available to do it. Ofc they won’t get the chance because they just won’t fit the
corruption aspect of it.
Walahi just being on Somali Clubhouse you will be dazzled by the articulate individuals who go to battle with other Africans.
There’s this one cat, he is very popular over there, great guy, Walahi the guy is very polished in his knowledge of international matters and always knows how to counter attack in an argument by knowing the subject matter. This dude now runs a room that has thousands of listeners. Yet he is a civilian living in the US. Ofc he hails from Ethiopian occupied Western Somalia but he is a Somali nationalist. Xaliimos in that platform dislike him a lot because he puts them in their place.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It almost looks unavoidable that Ethiopia will collapse, difficult to imagines the millions of refugees this will create.

It’s inevitable.

The ingredients for this to happen has long existed but now the sparks have being sparked.

It’s inevitable.

The ingredients for this to happen has long existed but now the sparks have being sparked.
Yeah, I sometimes thinks these people are danyeero, why can't they predict the collapse? It's multiethnic, poor, authoritarian, all the ingredients are there. It just needs a little spark for everything to blow up. I sometimes think Africans just have low IQ and just stupid.

In fact I don't think a unitary government works in Africa vs a federal government. Africans love power and will almost always abuse it.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
This guy carries Israel for a decade.

1636556311034.jpeg

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Yeah, I sometimes thinks these people are danyeero, why can't they predict the collapse? It's multiethnic, poor, authoritarian, all the ingredients are there. It just needs a little spark for everything to blow up. I sometimes think Africans just have low IQ and just stupid.
I have accepted that africans just have lower IQ then asians and europeans :manny: Just look at china they are a multi etnic country and 1 etnic group has been rulling it for decades. the reason other etnic groups are quiet and dont make a big thing about is because all places get developed equally

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This guy carries Israel for a decade.

View attachment 206379

Absolutely! This is the legend. How many interview battles I’ve watched this guy conduct.
Always ready to spin it in the Israeli favor. Always relating to the fear of the common men in the West. Always trying to portray that they are the victims.

Right after this guy finishes his interview the Palestinian guy comes in.

The amount of articulate youths we have in the West , born and bred here, that we can utilize to get our message across are in abundance. They would love to do it with certain salary and guaranteed protection. Some are happily available to do it. Ofc they won’t get the chance because they just won’t fit the
corruption aspect of it.
Walahi just being on Somali Clubhouse you will be dazzled by the articulate individuals who go to battle with other Africans.
There’s this one cat, he is very popular over there, great guy, Walahi the guy is very polished in his knowledge of international matters and always knows how to counter attack in an argument by knowing the subject matter. This dude now runs a room that has thousands of listeners. Yet he is a civilian living in the US. Ofc he hails from Ethiopian occupied Western Somalia but he is a Somali nationalist. Xaliimos in that platform dislike him a lot because he puts them in their place.
I've long come to accept our tradition of not putting our best foot forward.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I've long come to accept our tradition of not putting our best foot forward.

I’ve spoken about this too many times.
This one guy who is much respected in the Somali political arena and who’s running for the Presidency played nepotism on me.

Sheikh Hassan came down to OSU. Gave lecture. Then was gonna meet everyone in the back stage. We all lined up. It happened that me and 3 other dudes were the last ones who would eventually go in. There was a secret service guy, President’s protocol guy and this President wanna be. So by now the protocol guy is saying “after these guys no more. We gotta go”. Around this time the guy is on the phone and saying “where are you guys….hurry up ..”. Next thing I know is that his wife and daughters came and this idiot got them in and then told the protocol guy to close the door. Manne I went off, I went ballistic. I said it loudly in English “this is why Somalia collapsed. This nepotism. We waited in line and he just walked his family in there. Somalia will never find peace as long this kind of person is allowed to practice this nepotism “.
The protocol guy grabbed my arm and whisked me in and grabbed my chin to apologize “bed bes bes”.

I felt so liberated. I gave that guy a mean face. He felt it.

Today he is running for the Presidency. He hails from Hiiraan.

Last edited:

mrlog

VIP
corruption aspect of it.
What’s the room called?

yesterday I was browsing around there and stumbled into a room run by a so called ex-Muslim halimo. She was xoolo caadi ah blaming all her problems on the Deen saying she was being restricted from reaching her potential. I raised my gacan and asked why she was obsessed with the Deen and why couldn’t she keep it moving. She and her pack of hyenas sent me to the Gulag

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What’s the room called?

yesterday I was browsing around there and stumbled into a room run by a so called ex-Muslim halimo. She was xoolo caadi ah blaming all her problems on the Deen saying she was being restricted from reaching her potential. I raised my gacan and asked why she was obsessed with the Deen and why couldn’t she keep it moving. She and her pack of hyenas sent me to the Gulag

The guy I’m talking about has a lot of different rooms.
He is deeply involved in the mayhem in Ethiopia.
He wants it to disintegrate. He hails from Ogadenia.
He also has battled with Madoows.
Loved African genealogy. That crazy “B1T1” lingo talk.

repo

VIP
Absolutely! This is the legend. How many interview battles I’ve watched this guy conduct.
Always ready to spin it in the Israeli favor. Always relating to the fear of the common men in the West. Always trying to portray that they are the victims.

Right after this guy finishes his interview the Palestinian guy comes in.

They go a step further, everytime there's a war the most beautiful Israeli girls will go viral.

:mindblown:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They go a step further, everytime there's a war the most beautiful Israeli girls will go viral.

:mindblown:

When they fight with the Pelis they know the world’s opinion can shift on them.
The state has hired the top of the line publicist and psychologist.
Their war machine ain’t all about weapons. It is multifaceted.

Meanwhile the Pelis shooting useless rockets without ever realizing that they can deploy the war of public opinions by having a propaganda brigade. They got all these Pelis born here. They in every University where they just scream for “free P” when they can go back to their native lands and come on Western TV.

repo

VIP
When they fight with the Pelis they know the world’s opinion can shift on them.
The state has hired the top of the line publicist and psychologist.
Their war machine ain’t all about weapons. It is multifaceted.

Meanwhile the Pelis shooting useless rockets without ever realizing that they can deploy the war of public opinions by having a propaganda brigade. They got all these Pelis born here. They in every University where they just scream for “free P” when they can go back to their native lands and come on Western TV.
You have to consider the Palestinians get censored on social media like Facebook. That type of propaganda can work with biased media that spoonfeed Americans but it's harder with Generation Z. For example on Tik Tok they can't use talking points, it's all about creativity. There the Palestinians get on a level playing field.

Trending

Latest posts