JUST look at this ! The spokeswoman of a Ethiopia on CNN. Our spokesperson cannot string together two sentences in English

You have to consider the Palestinians get censored on social media like Facebook. That type of propaganda can work with biased media that spoonfeed Americans but it's harder with Generation Z. For example on Tik Tok they can't use talking points, it's all about creativity. There the Palestinians get on a level playing field.

Sorry but what does this mean?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Sorry but what does this mean?
I mean to say Anti Israel posts can go viral on platforms not restricted for Palestinians which gives them a level playing field so it's not just Palestinian incompetence that's at play. They are deliberately handicapped by big tech.

I mean to say Anti Israel posts can go viral on platforms not restricted for Palestinians which gives them a level playing field so it's not just Palestinian incompetence that's at play. They are deliberately handicapped by big tech.
No I got your point, I meant do you know what the TikTok is about.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Israel lost the PR battle in their most recent conflict.

It was so bad that the US stayed out of it. Usually they’re a lot more outspoken.

The fact that Sheikh Jarrah was covered without bias on many platforms was damaging to Israel.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Grigori Rasputin

Ironically, I was talking to my parents a few weeks ago about how the current Somali FM is well spoken and articulate.

Even though I may not agree with his politics, he sounds extremely professional.

I’m not even talking about the accent.

Trending