Just heard some funny story

Status
Not open for further replies.

black

live and let die.
I ate gelatin but I didn't know it was a pork related product at the time(never again). It was skittles. :meleshame:
I have never been tempted by bacon, sausage, pepperoni pizza, or those type of things though.

I'm not exactly sure how religious the average Orthodox Ethiopian is so I don't know.Also depends if we're comparing to the diaspora and the youth or elders as well as those who live back home.

How did I not know this? I went to school and was friends with a shit load of Ethiopians and Eritreans. Also I meant the under 30's in the diaspora. Do you guys drink? @ሕጊ።።

TooMacaan

VIP
How did I not know this? I went to school and was friends with a shit load of Ethiopians and Eritreans. Also I meant the under 30's in the diaspora. Do you guys drink? @ሕጊ።።
If it's people under 30's in the diaspora then yea, I'd guess I'm more religious than the average.
Our religion doesn't prohibit us to drink as long as it is in moderation (drunkenness is socially and religiously stigmatized). We have our own traditional alcoholic beverages (t'ej, t'ela, arek'ay) though and drinking beer, whisky, and wine is also common I think(especially in social/celebration settings). However, me personally, I don't drink.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts