Just had Ethiopian food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Ethiopian food is the best. I don't like Somali food.
And spicy foods are the best, more tasty.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
You're definitely weird!

How can you not like Somali food.

I like baris and hiilib but i find our food is not as diverse as the ethiopian food..i like spicy too and Ethiopians love it:fittytousand: i remember when my mother got some spice from Ethiopia, really hot, and i used to give it to my cadaan friends:siilaanyosmile: poor them, they were dying :siilaanyolaugh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It was good, they made fish for me and the sauce was vegetarian.. lentil, chickpeas and spinach...

I ate with spoon though, not trying to have the odor linger in my fingers for days...

The spice complimented the meal.. I loved it..

The waiter recommended that I should have ginger ale with my meal, I was confused @Emily is that a thing?

Anyway I enjoyed my meal.

I give it 8/10
The customer service was 10/10. So much better than Somali waiters. The Ethiopian waiters have manners and respect for their customers. For dessert I had cuppaccino and tiramisu..

I wish the waiters worked in the Somali restaurants....

Whats the name of the place so I can go :)

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Of course, injera is the main dish, and there are many types of stews you put on it that don't taste the same.

But there is more to the food than injera.

Right, I know you guys eat raw hilib to.:shookgabre:

Anyways, did you guys steal canjeelo from us, or did we adopt it.:gaasdrink:

Right, I know you guys eat raw hilib to.:shookgabre:

Anyways, did you guys steal canjeelo from us, or did we adopt it.:gaasdrink:

There is also more to the stews than raw meat:drakekidding:.

Your 'injera' is not even the same, it's the fact the words are similar people assume the food is as well, they are two completely different dishes.
The word canjeero was probably taken from 'injera' though seeming as Somalilanders call it laxoox and the rest canjeero. Or maybe it's just a coincidence:manny:.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
There is also more to the stews than raw meat:drakekidding:.

Your 'injera' is not even the same, it's the fact the words are similar people assume the food is as well, they are two completely different dishes.
The word canjeero was probably taken from 'injera' though seeming as Somalilanders call it laxoox and the rest canjeero. Or maybe it's just a coincidence:manny:.

We have varying versions some sweeter, but for the most part its the same thing:shookgabre:

Since you don't know the history, I will claim it as
Somali and say you guys copied it:siilaanyolaugh:

We have varying versions some sweeter, but for the most part its the same thing:shookgabre:

Since you don't know the history, I will claim it as
Somali and say you guys copied it:siilaanyolaugh:

You can say we copied the word but not the food, the ingredients are completely different:ulyin:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts