Just had Ethiopian food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It was good, they made fish for me and the sauce was vegetarian.. lentil, chickpeas and spinach...

I ate with spoon though, not trying to have the odor linger in my fingers for days...

The spice complimented the meal.. I loved it..

The waiter recommended that I should have ginger ale with my meal, I was confused @Emily is that a thing?

Anyway I enjoyed my meal.

I give it 8/10
The customer service was 10/10. So much better than Somali waiters. The Ethiopian waiters have manners and respect for their customers. For dessert I had cuppaccino and tiramisu..

I wish the waiters worked in the Somali restaurants....

It was good, they made fish for me and the sauce was vegetarian.. lentil, chickpeas and spinach...

I ate with spoon though, not trying to have the odor linger in my fingers for days...

The waiter recommended that I should have ginger ale with my meal, I was confused @Emily is that a thing?

I give it 8/10
The customer service was 10/10. So much better than Somali waiters. The Ethiopian waiters have manners and respect for their customers. For dessert I had cuppaccino and tiramisu..

You will barely ever see an Ethiopian eating at a somali restaurant.
Have you noticed?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Ethiopian food is delicious ate that shit twice once at a habesha wedding the other time at a graduation party very underrated

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
ethiopian food is great but i prefare Eritrean they have the delicious desert
called masooob
Masoob__Malikia__%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%B5%D9%88%D8%A8__%D9%85%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%87.JPG

i would recomend you try some its delicous

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Ethiopian food is very good it’s well seasoned,healthy I only eat a plate of wat or doro wat

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

I give it 8/10

I usually have my meal with either coke or water. I think Ginger ale is good for acid reflux, was you food spicy ?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
:holeup:Ethiopian food always looks so basic to me, its always canjeelo and some type of maraq.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Somalis are awful at taking orders but Ethiopians are good at customer service because we bred them to be that way through centuries of slavery. I actually plan to buy a couple of Habesha maids to do my bidding when I go back to live in Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending