Just deleted my instagram account

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
and I already feel better. Too toxic and too degenerate. I like facebook much better. I have all my family and friends on there plus Im in certain productive facebook groups which I love reading daily.

Try deactivating or deleting your ig and see how you feel!

@JohnCena you're like so wholesome.
giphy.gif

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
and I already feel better. Too toxic and too degenerate. I like facebook much better. I have all my family and friends on there plus Im in certain productive facebook groups which I love reading daily.

Good on you 🎉. All of social media is a distraction runti. I’m on ig and browsing tiktok. I need to get off ASAP.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

guud on u sxb :nvjpqts:

Good thing for ya'll that did deactivate their sociala. You time for important things will vastly improve. Now you have time to learn a skill or two, i would advise ya'll to learn programming there are so many different programming languages you can learn and soo many free material on it. Dont be the user, be the one that designs the next social media "thing"✊🏾

Good thing for ya'll that did deactivate their sociala. You time for important things will vastly improve. Now you have time to learn a skill or two, i would advise ya'll to learn programming there are so many different programming languages you can learn and soo many free material on it. Dont be the user, be the one that designs the next social media "thing"✊🏾
Can you recommend some websites that teach programming?

Epi

I’m not a little kid

I hate insta. I got it a couple months ago to message someone and forgot about it afterwards. I then got added into a group chat that had nudes in them:susp: