Just A Quick Peek At Buzzfeed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/lorynbrant...your-ovaries?utm_term=.hkVMr1jJNG#.mnGj7kK623

i cant pick a favorite :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

i think its this one tho z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC

sub-buzz-6979-1489511798-4.jpg

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
The toxic mentality making everyone confused whether their male or female or even human ? How stupid have humans become ? Aah these modern leftist feminists are stupid !!! Long gone are women's equality and their stance in employment education etc, instead it's about gender neutral bathrooms and how it's an offence for men to stand peeing ? Wtf ???

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
"These "Feminist Baby" Comics Will Make Your Ovaries Fist Pump"

I'm surprised these women still have ovaries with all the STDs they have accumulated.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
There are people thinking they are dogs now wtf is going on with humanity ? I believe their is an agenda going on to make the absurd normal ? But what is the benefit in confusing everyone ?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Feminists have STD ? On what grounds please forward me this study ?

Feminists promote promiscuity. Promiscuity leads to debauchery. Debauchery leads to STDs and abortion. I don't need to send you studies because data itself prove these trends and they're common knowledge.

Please save the feminism for somebody else. I'm all for women's rights but I'm not for culture.

It's too bad women are so vehemently opposed to men that they're willing to hate God.

Jeesto

VIP
Buzzfeed is running out of ideas. All they post now is "what pizza slice are you" and "make a waffle and we will tell you the status of your relationship":mjlol::chrisfreshhah:Qashin

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
There are people thinking they are dogs now wtf is going on with humanity ? I believe their is an agenda going on to make the absurd normal ? But what is the benefit in confusing everyone ?
Shouldn't you be happy this is what your beloved Western countries continue too "progress" until consent for the most egregious acts and fetishes become "human rights". I won't be surprised if beastiality and incest is legalised soon. A slippery slope of degeneracy you so love:wow1:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Wallahi it's always threads like these that make me wonder if I'm more on the side of Muslims or atheists.
Islam ??? Haha go ahead, Have fun being the fourth wife and having no rights to divorce your husband as he has to say it. I would not go backwards that far much rather in the middle,

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Islam ??? Haha go ahead, Have fun being the fourth wife and having no rights to divorce your husband as he has to say it. I would not go backwards that far much rather in the middle,
Please, I didn't say I was Muslim. I'm starting to support Muslims more because atheists have taken up the retarded SJW culture. I know few conservative atheists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending