Jubliee Blind Dating *Somali Version* πŸ’€

These Somali men from back home shukansi like they are doing a sales pitch. It makes me feel like I am at a shady car dealership and I am about to be coerced into a 6 year lease with an ungodly interest rate. It triggers my fight or flight reaction.
:wowsweat:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
These Somali men from back home shukansi like they are doing a sales pitch. It makes me feel like I am at a shady car dealership and I am about to be coerced into a 6 year lease with an ungodly interest rate. It triggers my fight or flight reaction.
:wowsweat:

looooooooooooooooooooooooool

Walaaahi if they put those words and energy on Advisements sales- business will boom. Because people will reach out to their wallets more easily than their heart with that kinda cringe.

looooooooooooooooooooooooool

Walaaahi if they put those words and energy on Advisements sales- business will boom. Because people will reach out to their wallets more easily than their heart with that kinda cringe.
They need to take advantage of these talents and pursue a career in sales. They are actually quite good. I'd buy it.

:mjohreally:

You ladies are harsh to us poor lads. We are trying. It is dark out there. Whatever happened to the 'credit for effort' principle. Cut us some slack, will you?

I must admit, that first lad is a riot. What kind of 'haasaawe' is that though?

I agree, we need to go back to the good old 'geeljire' style 'haasaawe', and leave this Bollywood nonsense behind.

As Ismacil Mire said:
'Haddaad geedka ka guurto,
Asaad goobtan degayso,
Guulihii i abuurtayow,
Geeddi hawl badanaa'.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Faraaax should not be desperate for Xaliimos. Look at the Lion. He is lazy, chilling always-- then when the lioness feels the mood to be pregnant-- she will come begging for the lion to get up and do his job
1675277390059.png

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts