Jubliee Blind Dating *Somali Version* πŸ’€

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No I cant :mjcry:

1675278843498.png
1675278844993.png

I would have thought the ladies would find his rather endearing, but it does not look like it.

Nope, because in the diaspora, abusers and cheaters speak like this. They love-bomb and then the abuse and lies start. As for the guys in Somalia, it's not genuine either, even if their intentions are pure, because they're mimicking what they think women want to hear.

Nope, because in the diaspora, abusers and cheaters speak like this. They love-bomb and then the abuse and lies start. As for the guys in Somalia, it's not genuine either, even if their intentions are pure, because they're mimicking what they think women want to hear.
I think @Basra gave away the Kerberos' passing tokens, and from now on: we act like a lion, and let the lioness come trotting, if somersaulting in her lovely gaiety.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I can’t wait until I go back to Somalia I heard the mahir is hella cheaper in there. Imagine paying 50k to 70k in the west and she doesn’t know how to make shah
Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF
Why do some faraxs act like they are wealthy khaleejis. Y’all are in the 2-10k range saxib and most of y’all don’t even pay it.
:bell:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Going to Somalia for marriage is the way
Ron Funches Lol GIF by PeacockTV
Whether it’s the diaspora or back home a lot of y’all don’t ever pay on the agreed mahr, which is strictly haram and makes the marriage invalid. Crazy but when did (some) Somalis ever fear God?
:hillarybiz:

Whether it’s the diaspora or back home a lot of y’all don’t ever pay on the agreed mahr, which is strictly haram and makes the marriage invalid. Crazy but when did (some) Somalis ever fear God?
:hillarybiz:
Hey my people always pay the mehri fully am just mad broke right now 😞 and what do u know about marriage and mehri

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Come on not every women innocent in divorce she could be nagging non stop she probably watching Netflix all day not cooking for her hard working husband. The new generation of Somali women are something else my Allah help miskeen Farax
Staring Episode 2 GIF by The Office
You’re not getting the point. Mehr is mandatory otherwise the marriage is invalid and faraxs are not giving it
:gucciwhat:
Do you know what haram and halal is?

Trending

Latest posts