Jubbalander warns Puntland against interference

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
At least when u make a video show the ciidaan in the background that your real and nasabkaga in la ilaaliyo or else I assume your nasab is unprotected and your at my 'mercy' and how I feel on the day is how u survive day to day based on my nasab ilalin and you based on your disgusting low level nasab causse u would be strong if u had nasab. We did this too makahil in warder as majerten expanded again

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You chose the gun waryaa now face the consequences like a man.

LEAVE ME N TEERI ALONE WE HAVE HUGE CIIDAANS, U DONT U JUST WANNA BE ONE LAKIN MA JIRE CIIDAAN KA BADAN 300 IN ABUDWAQ, GEDO ONES R PUSSIES CUZ U FIGHT PUSSIES IN FARMING AREA, IT BRINGS UR QUALITY DOWN, THATS WHY HG SWEPT IN FIGHTING NORTHERN STYLE AND WENT SOUTH AND IT WAS EASY TAKE OVER AS SOUTHERN STYLE CANT KEEP UP.

I cant wait to ensure the banking sector license is assigned to bah dubays, as it controls the market not just a shop or business but they all report to the bank, that's where u kill the 'isir' as they come for loans u make them 'feel low and hate themselves' and promote 'majertenism' it's called capital control, just do it waryaa @Teeri-Alpha cause if u don't someone is coming to do it or they will do in black market, dagaalka manta ma aha tan 'qoriga' it's obvious, just pure banking and u dont know cause ur not trader clan, majerten will move from trading as we mastered it, but its not gonna control the market like banking sector does and then we just sit back and watch the peasants sell themselves and lower their isir. I studied 'jews' it works, look at them today, dont tell me halal or haram, saladu waa markad 'safe' tahay ma aha markad khatar ku jirtid cause you need to badbaado first. Once all enemies eradicated I can pray safely, till then I am non religious.

Majerten will selectively choose which 'peasant' to give loans to and ensure he is 'pro majerten' and ensure he spreads majertenism to his locals as this ISIR IS SUPREME and MANDATORY, that guy will do it, i will ensure not to much loans for the peasant and balance it because anigu awoowahay waa inu yaqana inu dhar uu xiray kelebku

LEAVE ME N TEERI ALONE WE HAVE HUGE CIIDAANS, U DONT U JUST WANNA BE ONE LAKIN MA JIRE CIIDAAN KA BADAN 300 IN ABUDWAQ, GEDO ONES R PUSSIES CUZ U FIGHT PUSSIES IN FARMING AREA, IT BRINGS UR QUALITY DOWN, THATS WHY HG SWEPT IN FIGHTING NORTHERN STYLE AND WENT SOUTH AND IT WAS EASY TAKE OVER AS SOUTHERN STYLE CANT KEEP UP.

I cant wait to ensure the banking sector license is assigned to bah dubays, as it controls the market not just a shop or business but they all report to the bank, that's where u kill the 'isir' as they come for loans u make them 'feel low and hate themselves' and promote 'majertenism' it's called capital control, just do it waryaa @Teeri-Alpha cause if u don't someone is coming to do it or they will do in black market, dagaalka manta ma aha tan 'qoriga' it's obvious, just pure banking and u dont know cause ur not trader clan, majerten will move from trading as we mastered it, but its not gonna control the market like banking sector does and then we just sit back and watch the peasants sell themselves and lower their isir. I studied 'jews' it works, look at them today, dont tell me halal or haram, saladu waa markad 'safe' tahay ma aha markad khatar ku jirtid cause you need to badbaado first. Once all enemies eradicated I can pray safely, till then I am non religious.

Majerten will selectively choose which 'peasant' to give loans to and ensure he is 'pro majerten' and ensure he spreads majertenism to his locals as this ISIR IS SUPREME and MANDATORY, that guy will do it, i will ensure not to much loans for the peasant and balance it because anigu awoowahay waa inu yaqana inu dhar uu xiray kelebku

Waryaa you keep talking ciidaan tell me who majerteen fought?

While everyone knows in 1991 I was fighting multiple armies at the same time on multiple fronts on my own and I have won.

Show me one battle that you won waryaa.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Waryaa you keep talking ciidaan tell me who majerteen fought?

While everyone knows in 1991 I was fighting multiple armies at the same time on multiple fronts on my own and I have won.

Show me one battle that you won waryaa.

@Teeri-Alpha ninkani wa hawiye wa runta, no hikmad, some of them are still darod but most are hawiye colonized. U don't need to fight when u own the security perimeter, it's assigned to u by colonial or in this case CIA with asad diyano and why they go deep anywhere into our 'zones' where we are largest clan. Thats why hawiye fled to hamar as its well known beletwayn to bosaso the largest clan is majerten 70% the rest 30% thats why those mamuls need to come 'garowe' also to consult as the world tells them u cant make a move with PL approval as it could lead to 20k soldiers coming out and capturing beletwayn. The ones who need to fight are on their last legs dammit not landheere, does ogaden fight in ddsi its his perimeter dee u dumb f*ck. Hawiye is hiding out in hamar we know whats his doing and saying 'waan is qaawiye and here all these peasants shielding me from darodism' and Isaaq is similar with harti front but dhulbahante turned on us @Dharbash to protect his little id33r but at least tell ur little 'edeb ku yeelo tvga' and dont embarass yourself in front of ragga as the istuation is dire ogaden 50k, 20k majerten, harti hadi lagu 10k. But beletwayne up to bosaso is mine, everyone knows that and why hawiye felt hostage dee by it and relocated deep into minority country