Jubbalander warns Puntland against interference

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
> MX

> "Jubbalander"

sure thing buddy - we definetely care about what 5th column community has to say

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Yonis ha u jawabin, he isnt the state and has no ciidaan, wa adigo uu jawabtay midg1n ku caynayo, i dont waste my time with these types he is un-armed, nasabki wa laga riday. Qof nasab fican ma qayliyo, ciidan ayaa nasabkisa ilaliyo(bah dubays style)

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
1a4.gif

imagine taking self-proclaimed president serious.

> MX

> "Jubbalander"

sure thing buddy - we definetely care about what 5th column community has to say
he's a OG paid by failmaajo to pretend he's the president of jubbaland

@Django

your boy was warned 5 months ago by beesha sade. he refused today is too late for him and all those with him.

commander bakaal with 5000 soldiers are coming for you, lets see how your kab iyo lax alliance will aid you. will dani sent you soldiers?

sources are today telling me, janan will give himself up.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
@Django

your boy was warned 5 months ago by beesha sade. he refused today is too late for him and all those with him.

commander bakaal with 5000 soldiers are coming for you, lets see how your kab iyo lax alliance will aid you. will dani sent you soldiers?

:lolbron: How many years have yall been saying capture is imminent?

> MX

> "Jubbalander"

5th column means a minority. Mareexaan is majority in Jubbaland :lolbron: Deni has been warned now, care about it or not. :manny:

Last edited:
@Django

Warya who is going to protect you if you airlift all the SNA from Xamar to Gedo?

So when is this commander Bakeyla going to liberate Buale?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Pure horseshit coming from the self proclaimed "president" of Jubaland" :ftw9nwa:
What an idiot.

Even though Ahmed Madoobe has been astoundingly anti MJ president, we still support him. He recently arrested two Harti Suldaans in Kismayo for no apparent reason.

Mudane Seeraar speaks the truth. Reer jubbaland see ina deni trying to interfere by trying to "legitimize" madoobe when the FGS and International community don't recognize him. As a jubbalander we will not forget about this faragelin by deni and he will take full responsibility for the consequences of these actions.

Pure horseshit coming from the self proclaimed "president" of Jubaland" :ftw9nwa:
What an idiot.

Even though Ahmed Madoobe has been astoundingly anti MJ president, we still support him. He recently arrested two Harti Suldaans in Kismayo for no apparent reason.

marehan are stupid

firstly serar and xidig took millions, i heard about 5 million from farmajo

secondly seraar has been deported to nairobi, he is notm in kismayo, he is in nairobi and xidig already went back to xamar then flew to nairobi

they are just pissed because OG kenyan leaders invited deni and ahmed madoobe and recognised them as the two men who can unite daroods in Somalia

seraar is ciyaal suuq, he has taken millions from so called xamar gov and is laughing all the way to the bank whist stoking the odd useless words from nairobi 5 star hotel

cawlyahan is our cali salebaan or dhulbahante, moahmed zubeer will lead Absame in DDS and jubaland, no iffs, out of the 5,000 lads that died, 905 are Mohamed zubeer and makahil, on the 3rd of sept 2012 when we entred kismayo, 44 men died of OG, 39 men alone were reer cabdulle, i would not be surprised if 44 of them all were mohamed zubeer,

he who sheds blood and treasure leads

how desperate for marehan to bribe seraar and still bend over for another OG man?

Last edited: