Jubbaland operation underway

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
New batch of troops in the hundreds, pour in to Kenyan border.

Solidifying the border is a precursor to AMISOM withdrawing.

ERDUArAWAAAdBbI

ERDUADrXkAEDGUR

ERCTQODWkAAjpAs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
New batch of troops in the hundreds, pour in to Kenyan border.

Solidifying the border is a precursor to AMISOM withdrawing.

ERDUArAWAAAdBbI

ERDUADrXkAEDGUR

ERCTQODWkAAjpAs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the nail in the coffin for kenya and trouble makers in the south. It's only a matter of time before we regain full control of our lands now that even the US supports us. We still need to be fully independant in the future. Our army should be the one defending us and not allies or foreigners.

This government has done the best it could with the limited time it has. Inshallah soon all our lands will be liberated.

:salute:

@kickz there is still more to come inshallah.

jubbaland will be liberated, the somali border will be secured

BTW when you hear 600 specially trained SNA arrived from Eritrea is when operation kismaayo will start.

@kickz there is still more to come inshallah.

jubbaland will be liberated, the somali border will be secured

BTW when you hear 600 specially trained SNA arrived from Eritrea is when operation kismaayo will start.
Im aware this is an emotional topic for certain tribes but do you really think that the government will openly carry arms against a gobol while the country still suffers from an insurgency. (keep in mind the neighboring gobol to jubada hoose is 100% occupied)

Im aware this is an emotional topic for certain tribes but do you really think that the government will openly carry arms against a gobol while the country still suffers from an insurgency. (keep in mind the neighboring gobol to jubada hoose is 100% occupied)
His clan hardly lives in Gedo.Ask him about Galmudug.issues.

the aim is to capture bualle then create a new maamul. Madoobe only controls kismaayo and cant even go on foot to dhoobley. the whole gobol including kismaayo will welcome the SNA, i have family in kismaayo and everyone is fed up with madoobe and his gang from Ethiopia and Kenya.

The SNA will be welcomed like heroes.

the aim is to capture bualle then create a new maamul. Madoobe only controls kismaayo and cant even go on foot to dhoobley. the whole gobol including kismaayo will welcome the SNA, i have family in kismaayo and everyone is fed up with madoobe and his gang from Ethiopia and Kenya.

Warya can Farmajo leave his one bedroom bunker without Amisom?

Your family in Kismaayo are sqauatters that came from Dusamareeb and you should be lucky because Blackie allowed them there in the first place because they need to expel their gaajo @ss back to Galgaduud.

That is not reality. I was in Jubbaland not long ago and most of jubbada hoose is free of insurgents. Furthermore majority of people love madoobe because the people of which he gets compared to (Gedo militias and insurgents) i know a harti family whos response when we asked about madoobe was...

“Its not that i view Ogaden as closer to me but when the marexan were here there was no rules, if there was nothing of mine to steal from me they would take the food i was cooking”

I know it’s anecdotal but this is the the general experience i got from the area. In there minds madoobe represents governance whilst “mareexan” represents “mooryan”.

So you prefer fighting him over AS.
What a strange world.

Ileen Farmaajo is doing the job for AS.
Let's not buy every propaganda here. Nabar iyo Naxdin are known for misinformation and they often do it from posting propaganda videos and pics. Let's wait for the results.

Let's not buy every propaganda here. Nabar iyo Naxdin are known for misinformation and they often do it from posting propaganda videos and pics. Let's wait for the results.
Rumours have it that AS were spotted in the area.

Also it's strange that AS would attack a convoy of Madoobe heading to dhoobley.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
So you prefer fighting him over AS.
What a strange world.

Ileen Farmaajo is doing the job for AS.

Thats your adeers fault, 10 years in Kismayo and he has failed to kick Al Kabob out of the capitol of Jubaland Bu'Ale. SNA is working on doing that now.

Thats your adeers fault, 10 years in Kismayo and he has failed to kick Al Kabob out of the capitol of Jubaland Bu'Ale. SNA is working on doing that now.
So my adheer fault is the reason your aabo is holed up in the one bedroom bunker?

You and the successive regimes have been fighting madhoobe so how do you expect him to focus on AS when Villa Somalia is more aggressive than AS?

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
this admin has failed to kick out al-shabaab from towns close to mogadishu yet you expect madoobe to capture there strongholds.:ivers:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
So my adheer fault is the reason your aabo is holed up in the one bedroom bunker?

You and the successive regimes have been fighting madhoobe so how do you expect him to focus on AS when Villa Somalia is more aggressive than AS?

SNA will do fighting for him.

Trending