Jubbaland operation underway

How often have I told you people that AlShaydan is a way for Bantus to expand in Somalia?

It's no coincidence that they look Bantu and speak broken Somali.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are offered young Somali girls as an incentive to invade Somalia.

Let's not pretend that many Bantu men want to sleep/marry other women to erase their phenotype.

ETHIC CLEANSING.

I mean let's not pretend that Bantus DON'T want to erase their phenotype.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
SNA are finally slapping shabaab, madoobe and kenya in the face.

This will be the final year of foreign intervention in somalia. Once shabaab are destroyed, the somali haters will have no other avenue of disrupting the peace restoration process, other than to turn clans against their own country.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

SNA are finally slapping shabaab, madoobe and kenya in the face.

This will be the final year of foreign intervention in somalia. Once shabaab are destroyed, the somali haters will have no other avenue of disrupting the peace restoration process, other than to turn clans against their own country.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
:silanyolaugh:

Ibro

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth.
We need to catch the biggest terrorist of them all, Blackie.
He will fall, just be patient. Keeping an army in a foreign country is expensive, and with Kenya economy in shambles. It can't afford that, so KDF will leave soon. When that happen Blackie will be vulnerable.

This operation is on its 8th day, the goal is to dislodge Shabaab from its HQ in Middle Jubba and free Jubalands capitol Bu'ale. It was mentioned to be coming by this Kikyu professor in Kenya;
Y1lzzzZ.png

EOynDirX0AEVrJq

EOvUH2FWoAUfxpI

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
D-GSXSTX4AAIsXB
:salute:

Trending

Latest posts