Jubbaland operation underway

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
View attachment 108742

:mjkkk: the last one is a tweet from xidigs goverment

anyhow even if fgs paid xidig its a lot better then a man paid and supported by foreign kenyans
what has this to do with jubbaland election 2019? are you malfuctioning?:russ:
i told you show me how kenya rigged the election and then you show me slopply written fake letter asking for weapons from kenya made a year after the elections happened.
meanwhile the FGS invited couple thousand ethiopian troops in gedo.
so admit that N&N paid two canidates to create parallel elections.
again how did kenya rig 2019 election in jubbaland?:pachah1:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
what has this to do with jubbaland election 2019? are you malfuctioning?:russ:
i told you show me how kenya rigged the election and then you show me slopply written fake letter asking for weapons from kenya made a year after the elections happened.
meanwhile the FGS invited couple thousand ethiopian troops in gedo.
so admit that N&N paid two canidates to create parallel elections.
again how did kenya rig 2019 election in jubbaland?:pachah1:
Axmed Islaan waa nin fican ignore the haters, I predict a 4th reelection inshallah

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
This operation is dragging on for too long. This is the best month to send Blackie packing

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This operation is dragging on for too long. This is the best month to send Blackie packing

Just like that Galmudug reconciliation/election dragged on and that didn't even involve any fighting. But it got resolved in the end so I expect same here.

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
Why don't you send your family to the front line.I bet they have more qulle power.

Your criminal uncle, who can't read or write, will get deported, and we will get the right leader we deserve in Jubaland.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
:lawd: breaking news several towns captured as the jamaame operation has begun @kickz
Push them into kenya or the sea. In sha allah, they will never regain those lands. Turkey is training 10,000k more troops by the end of their training regime.

I love fresh air strike kebabs. Now they know how it feels to bomb muslims in ramadan.
:trumpsmirk:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
N&N xaarka Jooji
yesterday was when Alshabab attacked Xalane and Madaxtooyada Mogadishu with Rockets.
Man that melisha will not go to Bual or Jilib.
They are air lifted to Gedo.
i have never seen Country Military who cannot travel on land. They only travel by air.
These are Morayaan, yesterday they were fighting as different tribe in Mogadishu.
Stop the dhuso man!!
The only way, you will be in Bualo is if you are behind Ethiopian Tank.
Moriyaan is not an ARMY .

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The US would love nothing more than for Danab to enter Buale first the US are the biggest clout chasers imagine the headlines "US special-trained Somali forces capture Al Qaeda aligned terrorist largest base in the country" :pachah1:
They only trained them because the turkish shamed them and trained gorgor forces properly.

Imagine how bad it would look if us forces perished to al shabaab while turkish trained forces helped retake the country. Either way we're only 50kms away baby!

I wonder if shabaab the fuleeys will run to kenya like the cowards they are.

:pachah1: :obama:

Trending