Jubbaland operation underway

pretty slow "operation" if you ask me, 3 months and no movement of any kind.

xabashis still squating Gedo when farmaajo bought them in to get him kismaayo.
:ftw9nwa:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
pretty slow "operation" if you ask me, 3 months and no movement of any kind.

xabashis still squating Gedo when farmaajo bought them in to get him kismaayo.
:ftw9nwa:

How is that supposed SNA withdrawal order on Kenya border from America going though, pretty slow as well right:sass1:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This is good news, the people of JL need to be freed from shabaab and kenya interest in the region. God bless SNA and may they succeed on their mission :)

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
I don't take ur opinions on Jubbaland seriously @Shmurda you don't have a whole OFFICIAL district to yourself. Opinions of minorities aren't wanted.

:idontlike:

How is that supposed SNA withdrawal order on Kenya border from America going though, pretty slow as well right:sass1:
dont be dumb.
It's farmaajo who is supposed to be on the offensive.
He has the entire SNA and Ethiopia at his disposal.
why he still in gedo?
or you see that as victory? with all that armor, he should've overran madoobe by now.

clearly, he doesn't want an all out war because he knows how it'll look on him, a president attacking his citizens.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I don't take ur opinions on Jubbaland seriously @Shmurda you don't have a whole OFFICIAL district to yourself. Opinions of minorities aren't wanted.

:idontlike:
Fair enough im not from jubbaland so I won't speak on it but I will speak on u bööns getting karbaashed by hg because thats my turf buddy

Adaawe

Fair enough im not from jubbaland so I won't speak on it but I will speak on u bööns getting karbaashed by hg because thats my turf buddy

Listen I don't talk about Puntland unless it meddles in my affairs. Tbh. Fair enough.

:kanyehmm:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
dont be dumb.
It's farmaajo who is supposed to be on the offensive.
He has the entire SNA and Ethiopia at his disposal.
why he still in gedo?
or you see that as victory? with all that armor, he should've overran madoobe by now.

clearly, he doesn't want an all out war because he knows how it'll look on him, a president attacking his citizens.

There’s always a chance Madoobe wisens up, most of this battle is on the negotiation table with his people. This government prefers the Xaaf route over war

There’s always a chance Madoobe wisens up, most of this battle is on the negotiation table with his people. This government prefers the Xaaf route over war
i dont see either party compromising tbh.
war is inevitable yet something tells me farmaajo doesn't want that since he has to attack, and all madoobe has to do is defend himself.

why else would he stop at beledxaawo? he clearly has enough support from SNA and ethiopia to attack. what's stopping him?

he doesn't want to be seen as the guy attacking, because that'll ruin his reputation as president, and give madoobe more public support than otherwise. all he has to say is look I am being attacked, i have to defend myself.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
i dont see either party compromising tbh.
war is inevitable yet something tells me farmaajo doesn't want that since he has to attack, and all madoobe has to do is defend himself.

why else would he stop at beledxaawo? he clearly has enough support from SNA and ethiopia to attack. what's stopping him?

he doesn't want to be seen as the guy attacking, because that'll ruin his reputation as president.

Like you said optics are bad in an election year, I don’t see a direct confrontation happening, the most that will happen is a parallel Jubaland gov is set up when the capitol Buale is captured from Shabaab

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Like you said optics are bad in an election year, I don’t see a direct confrontation happening, the most that will happen is a parallel Jubaland gov is set up when the capitol Buale is captured from Shabaab
to be fair the only reason why the gov turned against him was that he faked his election and won via corruption from kenya and two other candidates were also claiming the presidential spot and were from the same family as madoobe seraar and some other guy I don't remember

that's very possible but he'll need bu'aale for that since setting that one up in Gedo will obviously give support to the claim that he's securing his qabiil's interest. lmao nigga has a hard ass task on his hands.

also opposition groups are already threatening parallel government in xamar as well, him doing this would mean that would happen as well.

no matter how you look at it, farmaajo will need a miracle to come back as president peacefully and without challenges, and at the same time secure jubaland leadership to his liking.

Adaawe

that's very possible but he'll need bu'aale for that since setting that one up in Gedo will obviously give support to the claim that he's securing his qabiil's interest. lmao nigga has a hard ass task on his hands.

also opposition groups are already threatening parallel government in xamar as well, him doing this would mean that would happen as well.

no matter how you look at it, farmaajo will need a miracle to come back as president peacefully and without challenges, and at the same time secure jubaland leadership to his liking.

Parallel government kulaha. You make me laugh. Good move. I like it. If HSM got an extension, you think Farmaajo can't? Sxb, he set the precedence. Even though, Farmaajo wants an election. The same toothless mucarad who didn't do shit for the last 3 years aren't a threat.

:russ:

Parallel government kulaha. You make me laugh. Good move. I like it. If HSM got an extension, you think Farmaajo can't? Sxb, he set the precedence. Even though, Farmaajo wants an election. The same toothless mucarad who didn't do shit for the last 3 years aren't a threat.

:russ:
they've been smart so far, doing anything dumb would make them look spoilers.
let's wait until the election to see if they've been all threat and no bite.

people have been wanting home gone for 10 years now.
he aint going no where sxb.
He isn't good for the state though, he's a Kenyan Trojan horse, and no state has more Al-Shabaab settlements than Jubbaland, look here.
1587326539919.png

He isn't good for the state though, he's a Kenyan Trojan horse, and no state has more Al-Shabaab settlements than Jubbaland, look here.
View attachment 108716
let's not pretend like kenya is in the only country meddling in somalia pursuing its interests.

If you get rid of madoobe, and even kenya, you still have Ethiopia running the president of the country, what's your solution to tha?

Trending