Jubbaland Issue is due to insubordination

ask him why the picture below in 1925 kismayo peace deal is between harti and Mohamed Zubeer an Ogaden sub clan, enforced by the British , where was marehan ?

In 1925 local authorities from the Harti and Ogaden Somali clans reached an agreement in Kismayo, with the British acting as enforcer. The signatories each had different accounts of the agreed to partition. According to the Ogaden, the pact gave their Sultan Ahmed Magan control of Jubaland at large. The Harti maintained that the agreement stipulated that the part of the city south of the Liboi–Kismayo road would remain under their control, while the Ogaden, and its Mohamed Zubeir subdivision in particular, would administer Kismayo to the north of this and as the Kings of Jubaland at large.

Harti-MohamedZubeir.png

So basically your ancestors were kissing the colonial ass? The picture you posted proves that
you damn Doqon

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
So basically your ancestors were kissing the colonial ass? The picture you posted proves that
you damn Doqon
Marehan were too busy fighting the infidel occupiers while Kablalax was playing dress up with the white man:mjlol:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
ahahaha, one funny B00n

Your to nice to the b22n. 200-300 years ago, clans knew what it meant to 'mess about'. Malin guur, Boohaaro, how many other nick names exist in clans. I know what my nickname means, it's not a PRAISE at all. It means you are nothing except 'frankincense' trees, it means you have nothing else to show for your CLAN today, except 'loox' looooooool. Walle awoowashayda geesi bay ahayeen haday iyagu heerkasi joggo magac iyo sumcad ku yeeshteen Nugaal without being hated by a single clan in Nugaal, I haven't heard anyone bad mouth us. Except one lady who was when I was younger and she said to my dad 'bah dir ma tihid' meaning your not ROYALS, your just reer miyi like us. Plus I hear some puntites the worst abuse they throw at us is 'reer badiyaal ba tihin'.

Nothing wrong with being a country boy doing your camel work, living the nomadic lifestyle. Learning the land, culture, dhaqan, abtirsi, family connections, histories la soo maray, future planning your clan civilians, setting up authorities, making peace with yourselves FIRST then your NEIGHBORS, u learn key life skills as a cultured reer miyi person. Your person who has an identity, you can go to the city then and learn civilian topics adigo kalsooni isku gabta magacaga, awoowashina, dhulkina, tarikhdina, iyo sumcadina. It's called establishing your own SELF WORTH markeedi hore and if you can't find anything to be proud of, it's time to get to WORK as a clan, runti not sit there and deny it and try to bring ppl down to your level

I suggest u just do a BUUFIS on B22NTA, So They don't come back cuz other darod clans were treated far worse and continue to live life and moving on, some might have survived and rebegun, others nowhere to be seen today or they're very quiet. Heaps of names exist in Bari like geesaguul, hantiile, gee the list doesn't end. I am not sure what your reason is to beg him or debate him, just end him, who-cares how u do it with kenya or not, the victor writes the history, he will be out of the land and u will teach the history. Please win Absame, get over and done with it. The loser can't debate back in history, they are no longer in the land to talk, waxani waa b22n weeye if he ever rules JL, Harti IS OUT. We know sidu ghetto uu eek yahay niyahow, kismayo kuma darayo.

Hadu ghetto dhisan laha kadib kismaayo imaadi laha anaba furaha magalada siin laha oo oran laha waaba iga ladan tahay, bal wax ii bar si aanu anigu isku dhisi. We are nothing like these b22n niyahow, isku dhaqan manahin. Garowe is working hard to prove inay casimad uu tahay majerten, iyo harti iyo region walbo dasturkeena ku qoran si aanu cadayn tusino calamka, saxbideena, iyo somalida inay PL muujisay inay harti iyo darod hayn karto bal ha loogu DARO SOMALI gebi ahanteeda. We talk with PROOF oo aan layska indha tiri karin ama ma aha inaad miiska timaado

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha if we just let banadir be regional govt sida HS/GM, we wouldn't interfere. Do u see ABSAME OR HARTI IN BELETWAYN OR GALMUDUG? Hamar is capital and we need it for federal matters, if they can't handle it bruv, bal raggga uu sheeg REER ayaa la helaya oo QABIILI karto somalidu, why we keep going backwards in argument. Majerten ama Darod dambe kuma arkaysan hamar hadi casimada soo celisan sida beletwayn iyo galmudug looguma arko ABSAME IYO HARTI.

I wouldn't care for Mogadishu if it was GM/HS, I am not stakeholder, ima quseeyso, qabil ama degaan ahan. Capitalku lakin way ii qusaysa and if Hamar can't accept this, fadlan iska soo wareeji, mamul gobol noqo iyo idinka isla jogga, wallahi ma arkaysan nin darod dhib dambe.

It's either capital in la soo wareejiyo
Confederation

These are the only solutions I can see that are workable. Cause I will accept centralism as long as the capital is in NEUTRAL territories that I am comfortable with, or else, Federalism. Now federalism is getting tigher with MADOOBE BANNED FROM AIRPORTS, imagine he had control of your port, airport, security forces, and the devastation that wud be inflicted on TEERI, cuz a b22n is a b22n. So yeah I can understand centralism but just make sure the capital is GAROWE OR KISMAAYO, watch the B22N now cry FOR FEDERALISM. Teeri naga gabo waxani fadlan, they won't listen to MJ as they have major CUQDAD OVER US. Maybe u can knock some sense into them and tell them to BE REASONABLE

Secession may cause an outcry and may not be the right time at this stage. But confederation or capital switch is definitely should be heated topics. Hamar kacbada ma aha, qiblah ma aaha, wala badeli kara sidan gabo. Meel ay somalidu ku kalsoon tahay ayaa la radin kara oo degmo halal ah oo tarikh uu leh xushmo iyo kala dambayn. I will even accept ERIGAVO as a capital, there is history they are civilized and do not overstep the limit.

Last edited:
It's time Puntland stopped begging my reer abti Dblock because they want to join a stronger more spropserous country called Somaliland. Harti is made up and is fake hence why they feel closer to us as we have the same subcukture dialext and colonial history and beyond.

ask him why the picture below in 1925 kismayo peace deal is between harti and Mohamed Zubeer an Ogaden sub clan, enforced by the British , where was marehan ?

In 1925 local authorities from the Harti and Ogaden Somali clans reached an agreement in Kismayo, with the British acting as enforcer. The signatories each had different accounts of the agreed to partition. According to the Ogaden, the pact gave their Sultan Ahmed Magan control of Jubaland at large. The Harti maintained that the agreement stipulated that the part of the city south of the Liboi–Kismayo road would remain under their control, while the Ogaden, and its Mohamed Zubeir subdivision in particular, would administer Kismayo to the north of this and as the Kings of Jubaland at large.

Harti-MohamedZubeir.png

The moment somalia gained its independence. All this became irrelevant. All lands hail under the government.

By acknowledging this, you'll have to acknowledge sl. Ain't no difference from this and what they seek.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's time Puntland stopped begging my reer abti Dblock because they want to join a stronger more spropserous country called Somaliland. Harti is made up and is fake hence why they feel closer to us as we have the same subcukture dialext and colonial history and beyond.

I have an Australian culture, language, some values even, doesn't mean I am they're family. I am suprised dhulbahante even stick with you guys, You don't impress Majerten, you seem backwards in your thinking and not convincing. I don't know why you care about HARTI, it's not even your family, why do u care to speak about someone else family. Imagine we go outside in sydney me and u right now bruv, wud go into someone family business in they're house and they're get togethers? you must not have an ancestors your proud of, I can see why? We don't adopt anyone bruv, so don't expect that. In Islam adoption is HARAM since qof walbo magacisa lama taban karo, wa dambi wayn weeye. I will conquer u by teaching u somali language, and u make somali language your ancestor OK. Nabnaab waxid.

That's why I can support u, if you actually told me something oonvincing, I wud be like damn 'wax buu sheegay' that made me rethink my position but u never do so u must accept you GOT A PROBLEM BRUV. Forget harti, waxba kuma samayn karo family kale, make one yourself. Anigu hadan family hada haysto, kaygi iska daaye, kaagi samayso oo DHISO waryaa. Are u the next BEN JOHNSON, nin kale madow cadan culture sheegan doono? Michael Mariamo waryaa, edeb yeelo ina gumeed ba tahay oo aan xusi karin his own ISAAQ. Michael Mariamo kulaha wat about your awoowe isaaq? yuck, never changing my name for some other man, uffffffffffff

Last edited:
I have an Australian culture, language, some values even, doesn't mean I am they're family. I am suprised dhulbahante even stick with you guys, You don't impress Majerten, you seem backwards in your thinking and not convincing. I don't know why you care about HARTI, it's not even your family, why do u care to speak about someone else family. Imagine we go outside in sydney me and u right now bruv, wud go into someone family business in they're house and they're get togethers? you must not have an ancestors your proud of, I can see why? We don't adopt anyone bruv, so don't expect that. In Islam adoption is HARAM since qof walbo magacisa lama taban karo, wa dambi wayn weeye. I will conquer u by teaching u somali language, and u make somali language your ancestor OK. Nabnaab waxid.

That's why I can support u, if you actually told me something oonvincing, I wud be like damn 'wax buu sheegay' that made me rethink my position but u never do so u must accept you GOT A PROBLEM BRUV. Forget harti, waxba kuma samayn karo family kale, make one yourself. Anigu hadan family hada haysto, kaygi iska daaye, kaagi samayso oo DHISO waryaa. Are u the next BEN JOHNSON, nin kale madow cadan culture sheegan doono? Michael Mariamo waryaa, edeb yeelo ina gumeed ba tahay oo aan xusi karin his own ISAAQ. Michael Mariamo kulaha wat about your awoowe isaaq? yuck, never changing my name for some other man, uffffffffffff
We are outside of Garowe sxb soon you will be another captive of Somaliland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Soo Abtirso. Let me see does your name follow your mother? like is it ahmed halimo ruqiyah ayanay? sxb this is adamic convenant, the whole world knows, name is inherited from father. Abti ahan kuma soo gali kartid darod, magacaga ayaaba niin kale aadayo, so u will spend 100 years trying to change something that will never work for you and ur isaaq gets weaker and weaker while darod get stronger and stronger focusing on useful task.

I understand your love for your abtiyaal. I love my abtiyaal, all I can give them is ADVICE on what is the best case scenario for them, like my dad did for his issa mahmoud mom after his father divorced him, he had to go look for her saying ITS MY RESPONSIBILITY, not my FATHER hadu furo. Ileen waa hoyo, he invested all his wealth into that family who have our properties in hamar and garowe and they're not even osman mahmud, I asked why? He said wiil kale ma gabto hoyaday.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We are outside of Garowe sxb soon you will be another captive of Somaliland

If you want to capture garowe, and you believe Isaaq is strong. Remember u teach u defeated the SOMALI GOVT. Why u need dhulbahante in the front line, tell dhulbahante step away, I will handle MJ on my own and then we will talk. When u do this and tell your people to do this, I will surrender all sool to you, till then, I am studying how langaab operate to begin new tactics to defeat u in langaab fashion. Since being langaab myself, I know the thinking bruv, I am surrounded by clans who are distant to me in a region where I AM ON MY OWN as sub sub clan. I know how u think, I already Isaaq tactics, it's up to majerten to handle it. They hide among Dhulbahante, using it as a cover. We got HY on the move in Sanaag. SXB the reason I know your not brave, your the one who cries about me in 88, I never cry about u sxb, I don't lose sleep over you, I know you can be CONQUERED MICHAEL MARIAMO, nin kale magacisa qaadanaysa SIDA NAG NAG DHALAY AH

If you want to capture garowe, and you believe Isaaq is strong. Remember u teach u defeated the SOMALI GOVT. Why u need dhulbahante in the front line, tell dhulbahante step away, I will handle MJ on my own and then we will talk. When u do this and tell your people to do this, I will surrender all sool to you, till then, I am studying how langaab operate to begin new tactics to defeat u in langaab fashion. Since being langaab myself, I know the thinking bruv, I am surrounded by clans who are distant to me in a region where I AM ON MY OWN as sub sub clan. I know how u think, I already Isaaq tactics, it's up to majerten to handle it. They hide among Dhulbahante, using it as a cover. We got HY on the move in Sanaag. SXB the reason I know your not brave, your the one who cries about me in 88, I never cry about u sxb, I don't lose sleep over you, I know you can be CONQUERED MICHAEL MARIAMO, nin kale magacisa qaadanaysa SIDA NAG NAG DHALAY AH
Adeero U can cry all day but I'm outside of Gariwe. No amount of paragraphs will change that

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Adeero U can cry all day but I'm outside of Gariwe. No amount of paragraphs will change that

No paragraphs, tell dhulos to leave me and you, mano to mano, banankasi. U cant do it, u know it, SNM was hit n run ,urban warfare, same as USC, never forget it.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP

Don't you dare, kulaha the same history. Please tell me the historical similarities with the exception of the queen. I can answer it for ya, Edna Adan is a living example. A lot of isaaq worked with/for the British. This doesn't apply on Dulbahante since they were the darawiish. And the warsangali were always their own entity.

The only thing in common was that their land was colonised.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

veex0dkr9v821.jpg
imagine worshipping colonialist who bombed your towns and slaughter your people to stop the only independant state in somaliweyn.

Marehan were too busy fighting the infidel occupiers while Kablalax was playing dress up with the white man:mjlol:
Marehan was non-existent in Jland in 1925. You bo0ns came as refugees in 1994 and have now been sent back to your dusty lands in Galguduud.

Trending

Latest posts