Jubbaland elections are near who will you back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ogaden will handle it

But the sign says they will get lost without kenya:gucciwhat:
I've never thought I'd see my daarood brothers hit lows like this. People say Ogaden are large clan, where are these so called large numbers and why are they lost without Kenyan help:gucciwhat:

But the sign says they will get lost without kenya:gucciwhat:
I've never thought I'd see my daarood brothers hit lows like this. People say Ogaden are large clan, where are these so called large numbers and why are they lost without Kenyan help:gucciwhat:
Ask the landers where they are somewhere on fucking street and they large enough to have power in three countries just some cities like your folks

Ask the landers where they are somewhere on fucking street and they large enough to have power in three countries just some cities like your folks

Power:gucciwhat:

htXi4uL.gif

SubxaanAllah:faysalwtf:
I didn't know this is what power looked like

Every leader sends taczi for other leader

But
"Meles ma dhimanin"
Ogaden in background "MA DHIMANIN":ileycry:

My friend they almost commit shirk:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
He is alive with your folks are his followers so why be surprised as ogs n isaaq are in same boat but one tries too hard

Are you reer Gaashaamo? Did Ina Iley kill one of your family members? You seem to have a vendetta against Ogs come out with your original nick dhiladii ku dashay wass anaa kuwasa adiga iyo bakhti clan aad ka dhalatay:susp:

Ogaaden are my brathar clan, I only point out truth. No V for vendetta. My bradarly Ogaden have eaten Kenyan and Ethiopian booty:faysalwtf:. My bradar Mj has eaten habasha booty:faysalwtf:
Why do my bradars love gaalo for:shookgabre:

Ogaaden are my brathar clan, I only point out truth. No V for vendetta. My bradarly Ogaden have eaten Kenyan and Ethiopian booty:faysalwtf:. My bradar Mj has eaten habasha booty:faysalwtf:
Why do my bradars love gaalo for:shookgabre:
Can ask isaaq and hawiye opposed to farmajo the same damn question why and are all somalis sellouts out of selfhate but love for shisheye

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@Spin Doctor,
@Juuqbuuqluuq is an Isaaq who is understandably angry about how marginal his people are/will be within Somalia. As time goes on, and federal states like Jubaland start to resemble Puntland in terms of stability, the more Somaliland’s importance will continue to decline. Somalia has been very slowly stabilizing as a state since 2010, this means that the contrast between a peaceful north, and the war torn south is dulling. The Isaaq have to gain recognition soon, because in 2 decades or so they may be indistinguishable from Koonfur Galbeed. More than anyone, Isaaqs should blame themselves for wasting the 20 years in which Somalia was in complete free fall.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
@Spin Doctor,
@Juuqbuuqluuq is an Isaaq who is understandably angry about how marginal his people are/will be within Somalia. As time goes on, and federal states like Jubaland start to resemble Puntland in terms of stability, the more Somaliland’s importance will continue to decline. Somalia has been very slowly stabilizing as a state since 2010, this means that the contrast between a peaceful north, and the war torn south is dulling. The Isaaq have to gain recognition soon, because in 2 decades or so they may be indistinguishable from Koonfur Galbeed. More than anyone, Isaaqs should blame themselves for wasting the 20 years in which Somalia was in complete free fall.
Issaqs could have controlled Somalia but their narrow-mindedness,paranoia,victim mentality and lack of political confidence led them to be stuck like this their plan for recognition failed long ago but it was bringing in money so they continued with their short-term disastrous for plan A without a logical plan B, the creation of the federal states was the worst thing to happen to SL it crushed all their hopes of a recognized state that demonized central rule which was their main justification I commend Puntland for that SL thought the rest of Somalia would burn forever to justify independence boy were they wrong

"The East African region will be keenly watching the build-up to the August Jubaland presidential election, as leaders assess its impact on the region's stability.

Several candidates have declared interest and more are expected to do so in the coming days in an election that will be a litmus test for the African Union Mission in Somalia (Amisom) impact in Jubaland since the capture of Kismayo from Al Shabaab in 2012 by the Kenya Defence Forces (KDF).

Jubaland elections have also attracted interest among other Somalia Federal states and the West because of its rich resources.

Kenya will be interested in Jubaland election since the contested Kenya and Somalia maritime boundary crisis is within the state and the fact that it is a frontline state, therefore a national security concern.

Clan dynamics

Sheikh Ahmed Mohamed Islam aka Madobe, the Ras Kamboni Brigade leader and KDF’s ally who helped root out Al Shabaab, was elected President in 2013 and has been in power ever since.

Clan dynamics will come to the forefront yet again, as the Ogaden, represented by Madobe, will be facing a challenge mainly from the Marehan, who are the majority in Jubaland. The Majertein, Digil/Mirrifle, Dir and Sheikhaal clans also have candidates seeking to unseat Mr Madobe.

The competition for Somalia’s richest State - both agriculturally and economically - will not only be determined by the incumbent’s stronghold but by the new entrants' promises to the electorate, who have tasted the benefits of some semblance of order.

Those who have declared interest in the race have all been critical to Madobe’s administration. Among them is former Somalia Information minister Abdullahi Ciilmooge Hirsi - Madobe’s relative and close ally Sheikh Dahir.

Reliable sources indicate that the West world and some East African counties favour Abdirazak Fartaag (pictured), an anti-corruption crusader. His father was among the first and longest-serving senators in Somalia (1956-1969). Fartaag plans to introduce accountability in Jubaland's administration. He has worked in different capacities, including consulting for African governments, as well as for the private sector and Non-Governmental Organisations.

While Madobe is touted to have improved security in Kismayo and adjacent areas, consequently bolstering trade in the port city, his administration has been accused of abetting corruption. Madobe’s Ogaden clan is also accused of marginalising others and seizing all resources.

Early this month Madobe, who has resisted the Somalia Federal Republic’s control, visited President Mohamed Abdullahi Farmaajo, who has been an adversary, to seek support for his second term bid. He has also been meeting Somali leaders at home and in Kenya's Garissa region.

Madobe is said to have picked a seven-man election commission that is scheduled to announce the candidates and registration process, the election dates and venue of the election.

However, it is mostly illiterate clan elders organised in clan affiliation that elect delegates who then elect MPs.

It is the MPs that then elect the state president through secret ballot. Eye of the Western world and now East Africa, Fartaag comes from a Somalia political family that hails from the Marehan clan.

"Fartaag catches the eye of the international community mainly as a result of his resilience in the fight against corruption, democracy and bad governance, which he has consistently done through whistle blowing and publishing of reports on the vices being experienced in Jubaland," said a source who sought anonymity, as he is not authorised to speak to the Press.

"Kenyan authorities on the other hand are looking into Fartaag mainly because of his anti-corruption stance, a move they themselves (Kenyans) have passionately embraced of late".

Between 2009 and 2011, he served as the Head of the Public Finance Management Unit (PFMU-Somalia) under the direct authority of two prime ministers of the Transitional Federal Government in Somalia."
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/art...dential-poll-to-test-amisom-impact-in-somalia

Last edited:
Why are Kenyans pushing Fartaag? Its just show what kinda of miserable situation the south is in. Its Kenyan satellite state and whoever they pick will be president.

To reduce Kenyan influence Jubbaland must be limited to Kismayo only.:manny:

Last edited:
@Spin Doctor,
Issaqs could have controlled Somalia but their narrow-mindedness,paranoia,victim mentality and lack of political confidence led them to be stuck like this their plan for recognition failed long ago but it was bringing in money so they continued with their short-term disastrous for plan A without a logical plan B, the creation of the federal states was the worst thing to happen to SL it crushed all their hopes of a recognized state that demonized central rule which was their main justification I commend Puntland for that SL thought the rest of Somalia would burn forever to justify independence boy were they wrong
They could have bribed Xamar officials to sign off secession during the anarchy of the 90s instead of isolating themselves. Especially during the Irir alliance era

Ibro

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth.
Why are Kenyans pushing Fartaag? Its just show what kinda of miserable situation the south is in. Its Kenyan satellite state and whoever they pick will be president.

To reduce Kenyan influence Jubbaland must be limited to Kismayo only.:manny:

Well, Jubbaland doesn't really exist as a functioning state. Gedo is outside of Kismayo and Middle Juba is under Al-Shabaab control. KDF only controls Kismayo while US and SNA control rural villages surrounding Kismayo.

https://www.jfjustice.net/en/about-us/exactly-what-are-kenyan-forces-doing-in-somalia

From this report. KDF are not interested in fighting Al-Shabaab. As mid to high ranking governmental official have been profiting of the war in southern Somalia. Essentially, creating war economy were few elites within Kenyan government and parliament benefit.

Which has had an economical and political impact on Kenya's boder counties, who are suffering the most for war in southern Somalia. Ironically, KDF who's job is to protect Kenyan state is in cohorts with Al-Shabaab who wants to destroy the Kenyan state.

The most effective way for Kenya to fight Al-Shabaab would have been to deal with corruption inside it's bordero, and focused on institutional reforms, not sending in the KDF, who have no military experience.

The UK, EU and US are furious about what Kenya is doing, but an unable to apply any pressure. Next best option is building up the SNA and stop funding Amisom all together.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending