Jubbaland operation underway

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
Looks like the final phase has started

AMISOM forces to make Kenya think twice at the border

EToD7bdWkAA0_fN

Harmacad boys ready to go as well, time to roast some Al Kebob in Buale and start the next State election.

EToouihWsAAH4RZ

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let's see what Madoobe and Kenya do now. tik tok tik tok

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Its mix of Ethio/Djibouti/Eritrea.

Gotta give Kikyu boys second thoughts about striking Jubaland with their air power
since when is every person in mandera suddenly investigative journalist?
you're just posting tweets from litteral nobodies acting as if it's some valid sources.
show me one sources saying there are djibouti or eritrean soldiers heading to gedo?
this ahmed guy was saying yesterday that "it was normal troop exchange" now mr ahmed has exclusive information that there is an united battalion 8.000 made out of djibouti/eritrean/ethiopian l, give me a break.

How often have I told you people that AlShaydan is a way for Bantus to expand in Somalia?

It's no coincidence that they look Bantu and speak broken Somali.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are offered young Somali girls as an incentive to invade Somalia.

Let's not pretend that many Bantu men want to sleep/marry other women to erase their phenotype.

ETHIC CLEANSING.

theg are not that intelligent

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Mashallah kudos to ahmed madoobe and jubbaland forces they're doing a good job cleansing jubbaland of these shaytans

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Dude it's the Somali national army that is doing the job
Foh with ur N&N bs its jubbaland army doing the work:camby:
The Interim Administration of Jubbaland is currently in heightened military activity in Lower Jubba’s Dhoobley and Af-madoow districts with reports indicating that the state is to launch an offensive to liberate two key towns from the terror group Al-Shabaab militants.

A senior Jubbaland military official Mohamud Khaalib told local media that they will not rest until Buaale and Hagar towns were brought under government control. Buaale is the official headquarters of Jubbaland State of Somalia as per the state’s constitution.

Sources say forces recently trained in Af-madoow and Dhooble who were heavily armed have been dispatched to the areas under the auspices of Jubbaland. The two areas are the remaining key towns under militant rule. Al-Shabaab has been under pressure the past few weeks from the combined forces of AMISOM and the federal government who dislodged them from several key areas including Baardheere and Diinsor.
Link:http://www.jubbaland24.com/article/jubbaland-army-is-getting-ready-to-liberate-bu-ale---hagar.aspx

Trending

Latest posts