Jubbaland buys $2 million private jet to bypass travel ban and humiliates the one bedroom villa

Dont mind this guy he claims to have a PhD in History but can't even spell properly. :hemad:

warya, dont make me place you on suicide watch again, and dont make me copy and paste your non stop calacal and apologies to us Absame after ahmed cade karbashed your uncle,

you made a promise you will stay out of OG topics, keep to ti or i will karbash like i did in august

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I think NN should play the long game and just let the opposition who are made up of many groups and individuals with different interest meet wherever they like. Peace is absolutely vital, I understand that Kenya is enjoying this and working with the likes of warlords, corrupt businessmen, and good people who just happen to not agree with Farmaajo. In the end, we the masses will decide who is right for us, but in the mean time, I would urge our government not to play in to the hands of spoilers :)

They should not do anything that jeopardizes the case for sure, this traveling side show of thieves is Kenya testing us to become reckless.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
EGKxCHTW4AE9f8w

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Smart move on Madoobe, I know the lizard and spoiled cheese are having a meltdown in villa Somalia.

KKK sakiin who got kicked out of hamar and baidabo by N&N, the guy cant even do shi!t in his own city, How will he benefit blackie.

The government already has a plan, win the case against kenya and ask them to leave. When that is done ahmed madoobe is done.

Tukraq

VIP
KKK sakiin who got kicked out of hamar and baidabo by N&N, the guy cant even do shi!t in his own city, How will he benefit blackie.

The government already has a plan, win the case against kenya and ask them to leave. When that is done ahmed madoobe is done.
Why would madoobe be done? I hope you don’t think the guys who can’t free 1 block of Makkah mukarama road are going to beat him lol

Why would madoobe be done? I hope you don’t think the guys who can’t free 1 block of Makkah mukarama road are going to beat him lol

The government has a lot of supporters in jubbaland their army is based is middle and gedo.

Ahmed madoobe only controls one city while the government controls all the cities in gedo.

As for your question it is simple, he is defying a command from his superior, he is directly challenging the somali government.

There will be no reply from government, it will continue with its plan first sea then kenya and finally madoobe.

The dowlad already have the support of majority of jubbaland. What madoobe is doing will also have grave implications for puntland

Because the government will now say that all airports and sea ports should be in direct control by the central government.

Ahmed madoobe not only has sealed his fate but with it that of puntland.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The government has a lot of supporters in jubbaland their army is based is middle and gedo.

Ahmed madoobe only controls one city while the government controls all the cities in gedo.

As for your question it is simple, he is defying a command from his superior, he is directly challenging the somali government.

There will be no reply from government, it will continue with its plan first sea then kenya and finally madoobe.

The dowlad already have the support of majority of jubbaland. What madoobe is doing will also have grave implications for puntland

Because the government will now say that all airports and sea ports should be in direct control by the central government.

Ahmed madoobe not only has sealed his fate but with it that of puntland.
The days of dictatorship iyo cagaa jugleen died out in somalia with the late gaal leninist dictatorship siad barre I say good riddance to bad rubbish

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE SHEEGAT B00N

HERE IS THE REAL PICTURE

THE REAL PICTURE HAS THE SOMALI FLAG WITH JUBALAND FLAG AND FAILMARJO AND AHMED CADE'S TWO PICTURES,

STOP LYING B00NYAHOW SHEEGAT AH

HOW MUCH TIME YOU WASTED DOCTORING THOSE FAKE PICTURES?

ju3.jpg

Yes it was clearly a joke, stopping getting so hurt over everything:pachah1:

Last edited:

Trending