Jubba Man exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what you consider qarxis? I could make a terrible ogden joke right here that bring your superior sleuthing skills into question. But at alas I am fasting and won't go there.

Read this. That whole Darod shtick was part of a greater bantu agenda to use your own qabil muths against you, and it actually worked for quite a while. Some people suspected otherwise and tries to oust me but it was not until I made that thread that it was official.

Apologies my ogaden friend. You are going to have to try better than that poor hack job you call "research"if you are going to expose anyone.:drakekidding:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
This is what you consider qarxis? I could make a terrible ogden joke right here that bring your superior sleuthing skills into question. But at alas I am fasting and won't go there.

Read this. That whole Darod shtick was part of a greater bantu agenda to use your own qabil muths against you, and it actually worked for quite a while. Some people suspected otherwise and tries to oust me but it was not until I made that thread that it was official.

Apologies my ogaden friend. You are going to have to try better than that poor hack job you call "research"if you are going to expose anyone.:drakekidding:

you need to be sectioned

you need to be sectioned

Yaad tahay, again? :stopit:

What is up with these new and unknown kids trying to make a name off of me? Show some respeck before I call @Barni and @Reiko to come into this thread and go make you bawl in the corner like a little-you-know-what. This is a man's game so you better earn your stripes and at least learn to defend your self-respect against those halimos before you think you can even step in the ring with me sxb.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
your qashin poster who annoys people your not funny trolls make threads to get alot of people mad you in the other hand keep following one poster all day repeating the same trash joke there is a reason why not just me but 10 different posters have you on ignore:childplease:
@Duke of Harshaw @waraabe @Bubi @Ahmed @Freebandz @HalyeeyQaran @Realwarya @Reiko

That's who have me on ignore, I understand Reiko cause she's obviously a sensitive lady but you niggas are just emotional, what man blocks another man online :ftw9nwa:

Soon you're going to jump out of the macawiis &straight into a bhaati if you guys ain't careful.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

What a thread

z3zrULC

I'm 100% serious about my admission. But I have respect for Marehan. A noble people who have treated my people with respect and dignity, and that dignity and respect will be reciprocated in a bantu controlled Somalia where they will of course resume the status of minorities. It's you suuro filled MJs that we will wipe off the face of the horn entirely. If you thought the Rwandan genocide was a big thing, what's on the horizon for your kind will make it look like a small skirmish by comparison.:chrisfreshhah:

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts