Jubba and Dallo not giving service to somali pilgrims in Mecca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
These somali airline companies are not giving people what they promised to do and left to sleep outside or in a packed corridor.

Sad reality, more Somalis should Invest in the airline industry so that companies should compete to serve their clients and the Somali pilgrims won’t have to go through this neglect again.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
These somali airline companies are not giving people what they promised to do and left to sleep outside or in a packed corridor.

Adeer don’t disappoint with this nonsense, you know better! How do you expect anything from these idiots when they know dam well that there’s no government in Somalia? There’s no oversight, no accountability by a government agency. These passengers are under their mercy.

Once again I reiterate why I call the RULERS OF ONE BEDROOM IN VILLA SOMALIA exactly that

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Adeer don’t disappoint with this nonsense, you know better! How do you expect anything from these idiots when they know dam well that there’s no government in Somalia? There’s no oversight, no accountability by a government agency. These passengers are under their mercy.

Once again I reiterate why I call the RULERS OF ONE BEDROOM IN VILLA SOMALIA exactly that
It's my fault for expecting some humanity and decency from these animals exploiting human beings because they know that the government won't do anything. The president is indeed the ruler of the master bedroom of villa Somalia.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It's my fault for expecting some humanity and decency from these animals exploiting human beings because they know that the government won't do anything. The president is indeed the ruler of the master bedroom of villa Somalia.

:damn::dead1::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::damn::damn::damn::damn:

I’ll use that from henceforth

:damn::damn::damn: MASTER BEDROOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending