Jubaland vice President expected to land in Gedo region any minute

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
@Somali Ugaas I don’t see you in this thread imboow update us on the current Gedo situation
Horgals are the scum of the earth, the politicans and the ciidan they paid off alike. For now it seems Madobe has the upper hand but in a region like JL nothing is permanant.

For now it seems we can't get our politicians to do anything, it's why we are hoping someone like hiraale will be able to change the situation.

Madobe has won the battle but the war is permanent until JL can reconcile with itself.

Last edited:

Abaq

VIP
Horgals are the scum of the earth, the politicans and the ciidan they paid off alike. For now it seems Madobe has the upper hand but in a region like JL nothing is permanant.

For now it seems we can't get our politicians to do anything, it's why we are hoping someone like hiraale will be able to change the situation.

Madobe has won the battle but the war is permanent until JL can reconcile with itself.
Sxb, you’ve learnt a lesson from this episode: never mess with Ogaden. We don’t live in 3 countries for no reason

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Sxb, you’ve learnt a lesson from this episode: never mess with Ogaden. We don’t live in 3 countries for no reason
I don't think we are watching the same show sxb. Ogaden succeded bcuz they used subclan division and horgals. Political fight between Ogaden and Marehan will continue it's only been temporarily pacified.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Abdirashid Janan thought he could double cross Madoobe and work with Farmaajo & Fahad Yasin safely. Tomorrow Reer Ahmed delegation will be sent to Doolow. The Ethiopians have been notified to stand down. The vehicles and weapons belonging to Jubaland that mooryaan Janan looted in Beledxaawo will soon be returned.The longer Janan associates himself with Fartaag & Co the harder the fall it will be for him

View attachment 283883View attachment 283884View attachment 283885
Who care about a few teknikals, Rer Gedo handed over the expensive armoured vehicles Farmaajo brought to defend Gedo against external threats, HSM without any push back took those vehicles and weapons to Hirshabelle. :ftw9nwa:

Fartaag told culusow to be impartial. I have said this before and my xog is coming out.

Anyway the army will be ready within 5 months. Before August deadline. By August madoobe will not be recognised as president and buaale will be under fartaag.

@cow

IMG_5208.jpeg

Mohamed sayid coming to do isku sawir in his own region is a win for you guys.

Like I mentioned don't celebrate too early.

Trending