Jubaland vice President expected to land in Gedo region any minute

Outer Space Happy Dance GIF by NASA

bidenkulaha

GalYare

That’s quite the welcome. Gedo flying Madoobe pictures 😂 good to see such love of dowladnimo from MX

I was assured this never would happen by a certain @Waaqmasho but tbh I don’t care about this, just find it funny lol

Just look at this shit, how the tables turn 😂
8AB4C369-8F54-4845-B3E1-4808B8AEBBB5.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Good job Reer Hassan, if Bah Xawaadle Reer Diini wanna be horgal for Madoobe adi maxa ku diiday. :mjohreally:

I am watching events closely, walle Madoobe has mastered the MX Gedo mind.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Well that wraps up the past 5 years of MX spotters 4d chess. Dolow gives in to Madoobe’s administration.

I think this is like one of those final bosses moment, there’s nothing left!

Abdirashid Janan thought he could double cross Madoobe and work with Farmaajo & Fahad Yasin safely. Tomorrow Reer Ahmed delegation will be sent to Doolow. The Ethiopians have been notified to stand down. The vehicles and weapons belonging to Jubaland that mooryaan Janan looted in Beledxaawo will soon be returned.The longer Janan associates himself with Fartaag & Co the harder the fall it will be for him

IMG_5210.jpeg
IMG_5211.jpeg
IMG_5212.jpeg

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Abdirashid Janan thought he could double cross Madoobe and work with Farmaajo & Fahad Yasin safely. Tomorrow Reer Ahmed delegation will be sent to Doolow. The Ethiopians have been notified to stand down. The vehicles and weapons belonging to Jubaland that mooryaan Janan looted in Beledxaawo will soon be returned.The longer Janan associates himself with Fartaag & Co the harder the fall it will be for him

View attachment 283883View attachment 283884View attachment 283885
I thought Janan is in cahoots with hiraale? Isn't fartaag busy with the NCC agreements in Mogadishu? Hopefully hiraale will put those babys to work.,

I thought Janan is in cahoots with hiraale? Isn't fartaag busy with the NCC agreements in Mogadishu? Hopefully hiraale will put those babys to work.,

Once Doolow comes under the administration,Hiiraale will be forced to flee back to Ethiopia. He was chased out of Beledxaawo by Jubaland supporters and now he’s stranded in Doolow. Fartaag on the other hand is Caasi waalideyn. he’s in Nairobi crying about Madoobe day & night. This is the guy you were saying will liberate Bu’aale & Kismaayo by August

hysterical 😂

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts