Jubaland state prepares brand new forces that will liberate Jilib, Bu’aale and Baardheere towns

What did we get bro? Usually tolomoge and MK swap seats between Badhaadhe and Lower Jubba governorships

they are going to release more names. The former governor was Maqabul and they replaced it with tolomoge. So I think Maqabul this time will get Badhaadhe governorship in exchange, and the recruitment of new soldiers will take place 🤔

if Tolomoge has the regional governor than Maqabul deserves the district governor! Simple & equality.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
they are going to release more names. The former governor was Maqabul and they replaced it with tolomoge. So I think Maqabul this time will get Badhaadhe governorship in exchange, and the recruitment of new soldiers will take place 🤔

if Tolomoge has the regional governor than Maqabul deserves the district governor! Simple & equality.
I thought that Ibrahim faarax guy was MK. Horta one thing I know is MK deserve Badhaadhe district undisputed but Tolomoge are simply too strong a force in Jubbaland to get nothing.

The real question is how do we arrange things when Cawlyahan are president because MZ are definitely getting the LJ governor no doubt about it. So what do we do with Tolomoge and MK increased ministers and MPs share?

Abaq

VIP
I thought that Ibrahim faarax guy was MK. Horta one thing I know is MK deserve Badhaadhe district undisputed but Tolomoge are simply too strong a force in Jubbaland to get nothing.

The real question is how do we arrange things when Cawlyahan are president because MZ are definitely getting the LJ governor no doubt about it. So what do we do with Tolomoge and MK increased ministers and MPs share?
MK want Badhaadhe fully liberated and the roads open. That is worth more to us than any post. We are currently cut off by UGUS. One idea is we can give Tolomuge Kismayo district governorship and MK Badhaadhe. All satisfied then.