Jubaland state prepares brand new forces that will liberate Jilib, Bu’aale and Baardheere towns

Reewing is majority Reason being we live in 3/4 regions in Middle jubba. Buaale is majority Dabarre, Saakow majority Geelidle, Salagle majority Reer Dumaal and we live in part of Jilib specifically parts Dabarre and Jiido as well as Eelaay.

Boy Stfu we know you are a true Bon. You Terrorist sympathizer will soon be history. we are coming for our native lands. Time to reconnect Absame lands in Gedo & Bakool regions

Middle Juba is majority Absame smell the fresh coffee

:trumpsmirk:

Boy Stfu we know you are a true Bon. You Terrorist sympathizer will soon be history. we are coming for our native lands. Time to reconnect Absame lands in Gedo & Bakool regions

Middle Juba is majority Absame smell the fresh coffee

:trumpsmirk:

Everyone knows Middle Jubba is majority Reewing. Unless you want to populate the region now with Ethiopian refugees.

Everyone knows Middle Jubba is majority Reewing. Unless you want to populate the region now with Ethiopian refugees.

“Everyone knows Middle Jubba is majority Reewing. Unless you want to populate the region now with Ethiopian refugees”

12B2C29B-C9B1-49AC-BDFB-BD36573FF359.jpeg

“Everyone knows Middle Jubba is majority Reewing. Unless you want to populate the region now with Ethiopian refugees”

View attachment 244328
Why are other qabiils catching strays coz of me💀.

All Jokes aside Jubbaland waa Deegaan Reewing. Us Reewings need to start putting a lot of Pressure on Jubbaland we are lacking representation somewhere we are majority. This cannot continue. We demand more representation in Jubbaland.

In’sha’allah soon we will open up the highway project from Kismayo to the interiors of Ogadenia & Nfd once we clean up our lands
ader cagjar is wasting a gold opprtunity. He can send 5k cagdher boys to attack from the other side and we can get rid of these khawarjis in months.

All Jokes aside Jubbaland waa Deegaan Reewing. Us Reewings need to start putting a lot of Pressure on Jubbaland we are lacking representation somewhere we are majority. This cannot continue. We demand more representation in Jubbaland.
first of all what in god's name is rewing? secondly, is there a place you are not claiming? I have seen you claim from banadir to lower juba lol

Dude you are mistaking Jubbaland 4 Bardaale or Burhakaba. If you claim to be Reewin you need to accept your minority status like many other corner tribes have done.

Somalispot will not help you lay claims to Absame lands. You are very defensive when we bring up topics concerning Gedo or Marehan which makes us question your true identity.

Abaq

VIP
Dude you are mistaking Jubbaland 4 Bardaale or Burhakaba. If you claim to be Reewin you need to accept your minority status like many other corner tribes have done.

Somalispot will not help you lay claims to Absame lands. You are very defensive when we bring up topics concerning Gedo or Marehan which makes us question your true identity.
He is a bòon sheegad, ignore him

I am very clear that Gedo+ two Jubbas is Reewing territory. Even in Lower Jubba half the 'Ogaadeens" Are actually Reewings that claimed Ogaadeen in 91 to protect their lives and possessions against the Daarood jabhads. Most of them are Hubeer, Yantaar, leysaan etc.

Middle Jubba is a clear Reewing majority. Gedo is also Reewing majority. Mx occupy the towns but 90% of surrounding Tuulos are Reewing.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Keep Baardheere out of your dirty mouth you Kenyan qooti. It is free under Beesha Sade and will forever remain that way.