Jubaland is building a new compound for its Intelligence/Security Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.
35144679_1263703690430234_7431273056875577344_n.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Nice compound but he needs to liberate the villages around Kismaayo first instead of building good looking mansions.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@nine @Sheikh What's blackie up to.

Sxb blackie and his doqon goons are building futile machinery for ''security reasons.'' Which is really irrelevant knowing him.

But once we become President 2019 he's getting ousted. And we're gonna take over that compound under our authorization.

DRACO

VIP
Sxb blackie and his doqon goons are building futile machinery for ''security reasons.'' Which is really irrelevant knowing him.

But once we become President 2019 he's getting ousted. And we're gonna take over that compound under our authorization.
Rip madoobe:deadpeter:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Rip madoobe:deadpeter:
You can’t talk about Madoobe only we can you Eydoor scum Jubbaland politics maxaa kaa galay do you actually think a marehan doesn’t know you hate him just as much as ogaden darood is darood to you dirty eydoors let’s talk about tukaraq leave JL to us

DRACO

VIP
what do you have against Ogadens niyoho
Why would i want one darood subclan to dominate others /gain too much power it's better if they stay similar strength and keep infighting eachother .

Tell useless expasionist cagdheer to stay in Ethiopia :manny:

Why would i want one darood subclan to dominate others /gain too much power it's better if they stay similar strength and keep infighting eachother .

Tell useless expasionist cagdheer to stay in Ethiopia .
whatever you say retard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending