Jubaland is building a new compound for its Intelligence/Security Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Why would i want one darood subclan to dominate others /gain too much power it's better if they stay similar strength and keep infighting eachother .

Tell useless expasionist cagdheer to stay in Ethiopia :manny:
Why do you think I replied to you like I did we know how dirty you guys are:trumpsmirk:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You can’t talk about Madoobe only we can you Eydoor scum Jubbaland politics maxaa kaa galay do you actually think a marehan doesn’t know you hate him just as much as ogaden darood is darood to you dirty eydoors let’s talk about tukaraq leave JL to us

Isaaqs are the Israelites and Hartis are our Palestinians. Why should we leave their lands when we are finessing their resources and lands? Why do you think Cognitivedissonance always call us Israelites, because we bully them like Israelites since they are the Palestinians. After we come for Garowe and finish colonization and taking Harti lands. We'll come for Jubbaland and establish a permanent Habar Magaadle/Isaaq settlement.

Gedo will become HY degan.

Middle Jubba will become Eidagale, Arap and Ayub Degan.

Lower Shabelle will become HA degan.

We will make use of those lands and start farming. You'll hear Jubbaland being peaceful and advanced due to Isaaqs being very civilized and having high IQ and nobility.

I'm sure brothers like @nine @Sheikh would agree. :hemad:

DRACO

VIP
Isaaqs are the Israelites and Hartis are our Palestinians. Why should we leave their lands when we are finessing their resources and lands? Why do you think Cognitivedissonance always call us Israelites, because we bully them like Israelites since they are the Palestinians. After we come for Garowe and finish colonization and taking Harti lands. We'll come for Jubbaland and establish a permanent Habar Magaadle/Isaaq settlement.

We will make use of those lands and start farming. You'll hear Jubbaland being peaceful and advanced due to Isaaqs being very civilized and having high IQ and nobility.

Na man we want nothing to do with he violence of southern Somalia . Leave it to them. Nothing to gain.

We got a place called lafo hawiye in Gedo. There's gonna be another place called lafo iidoor

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
The infighting is the reason no development happens.

Jubaland has the potential to produce a million ton of food and add billions to the economy in the state.

@Pla @Sheikh

What kind of a compromise would be acceptable for both parties to agree on a permanent power sharing agreement?

Once Jubaland is stabilized, Al Shabaab will lose its supply line from Kenya and Ethiopia and it's revenue within the state.

We all should be hoping for peace in that region...even landers.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Naa magaalada ka seexo yahee oo siilka weyn wuxuush foqol wuxuush

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Naa magaalada ka seexo yahee oo siilka weyn wuxuush foqol wuxuush

Naaya take your pills!

5910.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.